as xpected my heart cried for her ='(

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
so back afta ages !! catchin up with the epis !! Loved the Chanta ;) Iss Tappar Ko Bulna Mushkil hi nahin Namumkin hai Shyam Babu!! loved how kushi reacted ? !!loved ArHi hug <3 !! and how ASR knew its related to her fiance and thn the anger in his eyes for him hurting HIS KHUSHI !! ASR concerned for her thru fone n how he shouted @ her for not answerin !! lavanya hintin ? !! but W*F :S !! :@ even now they thinkin about PAYAL not KUSHI :@@@@ !! Kushi can u plzz run away with ASR n f**k this family other thn Shashi ji :@ ! I mean Come on !! she is THE ONE WHO WAS FORCED and didnt even get a chance to ask if she was happy n now SHE IS THE ONE who was betrayed and tht so called Amma is still thinkin about PAYAL 😡 😔 !! is she real :( !! come on how heartless can u be :( !! and thn ASR's realisation in both way of how he cares for kushi and how he never liked lavanya n unwantedly hurted her :( !! i mean i actually cried for her ! :( ! i mean wats her fault in all this :( !! as she did was love tht guy so much who didnt even knew i she xisted :( who changed her personalities/likes/dislikes for him :( !! her heart knew wat he was gona tell her and how she kept tellin him not to tell her :( !! gosh wish i could give her a tight hug :( !! and the Lavanya ASR hug :( !! usually their touchy scenes annoye me 🤣 !! but this Was JUST OH EM JEE beautiful :( :( !! Thank God !! Thanks ALOT Cvs For not makin her hate kushi an jst walk away !! 
gosh amaaazing <3 ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
yepp!! totally agree with you on everything!!
just loved the way how the CVs handled lavanya and arnav's break up!!
and i just hope that doesn't make a reappearance as a vamp!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

yepp!! totally agree with you on everything!!

just loved the way how the CVs handled lavanya and arnav's break up!!
and i just hope that doesn't make a reappearance as a vamp!!

@ Bold : i was just gona say same :( ! wish they dnt ruin lavanya for me :( !! 

Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@ Bold : i was just gona say same :( ! wish they dnt ruin lavanya for me :( !! 

yess yaar!! i totally liked it how khushi was able to change lavanya and i eventually started loving lavanya too!!

i hope she doesn't come back as a vamp like it is shown in other serials!! i hope IPKKND stays unique!!😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@Loveydovey:lavanya use to annoye the shit outta me !! buh the epi where we actually saw change in her was whn she insulted her own friends for Nani!! this showed the old lavanya is gone !! buh im sure CVs wont ruin her :) she is and will always be a darling <3