Bigg Boss Season 5

Kucch toh naya dikhao PLEASE... :( - Page 4

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kuch to naya post karo PLEASE... :(

😛😛😛

Oh c'mon, Cruiser! You're more creative than this. Why harp on and on about Juhi's eating? She can't eat in the toilet now can she? Leave it mate, and pick another point. For instance, double standards. I just know there's a creative and funny post in there somewhere 😃

Really liked your vote analysis for Juhi, btw 👍🏼 More of that please and less of the sin-like gluttony shots 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she gives a new meaning to talk/ bit** with her mouth full and making an awful crunch 
no wonder PM complains when she has top clean the toilet...must be a construction workers job after smelly hoggerJuhi goes in and takes a dump!

BB never misses to show her eating ...and consequently lazing and plotting the same time 
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ab isse zyada kya bolu mai??🤣

PLZZZ EVICT JUHI🤔

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Kuch to naya post karo PLEASE... :(

😛😛😛

Oh c'mon, Cruiser! You're more creative than this. Why harp on and on about Juhi's eating? She can't eat in the toilet now can she? Leave it mate, and pick another point. For instance, double standards. I just know there's a creative and funny post in there somewhere 😃

Really liked your vote analysis for Juhi, btw 👍🏼 More of that please and less of the sin-like gluttony shots 🤔

lol...trust me...with this or similar points i want to say NOTHING, MORE then register a simple displeasure that, WHY, show same thing everyday?😕