virat is going to fall for manvi first!!!

virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
      Virat and Manvi are so cute together, and i think that virat is going to be falling in love with manvi first and there are some very good signs. like when virat was concerned for manvi when she had a fever, and coudn't rest. Then he also noticed that manvi wasn't there in jeevika's wedding and he stood up for her when swamini was there. The biggest sign is that he cant stay relaxed without teasing or talking to manvi. On the other side manvi is still clueless the only sign she showed was when she was concerned for virat after jeevika's mehdi.

Please post comments about my oppinion😊

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed and I even read somewhere that virat will fall for manvi first but he'll hide his feelings...πŸ˜ƒ 
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're right and the signs are there from the beginning.  The thing is that Maanvi isn't ready for love, so I expect something major will have to happen on order for her to realize she has feelings for Virat.
Virman4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Viraat is gonna fall in love first! I loved the scene where he let her win the Jhoote churane ki rasam πŸ˜³ Hopefully we get to see more Virman this week πŸ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Talli-

I Also Think That Viraat Is Gonna Fall In Love First.. The Biggest Sign For Me Was When He Accepted Defeat For Not Being Able To Find Viren's Shoes, When He Actually Knew Where It Was.. And Afterwards, He Was Watching Her With A Big Smile On His Face When Maanvi Was Dancing Around With The Shoes.. It Was Such A Cute Scene..

I also feel the same. Agree that the joote scene was the biggest sign and hw contented he looked when he saw her smiling with joy.
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree also that virat will fall 1st 4 manvi but I think that manvi will start spending a lot of her time with Dr manan and maybe she might start liking him...he might "break her heart"...and virat might b there to console her thus leading to virmans love story...4rm watching all the episodes this looks possible...
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knowww,,,virat will fal firsttt,,,manvi will be cluelesss at first...lolz
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yehh virat will fall firsttt
harshdb thumbnail
would love to see that. πŸ˜‰
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, viraat will probably fall for her first as he shows change in his nature unintentionally & esp on jeevika's weddin' despite seein' the shoes he doesn't say anythin' because he wants her to enjoy the day. he also accepts the fact that he isn't like this normally but he'll make an exception for her. really have a lot of expectations with this couple!