Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata and Uday Should Not Get Together (Page 2)

fazur109 Groupbie
fazur109
fazur109

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
yes its true! Not even a month has passed since the show started.. so i thnk there is so much to happen in the upcoming episodes! And should be a defenite change in  characters of uday and manyata. The show will not be logical, if the love story begins right now! Thre should be more twists and turns in their lives, so there will be more mirch and masala to the story!Wink

xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
its obvious..that it wont happen so soon ..but to attract viewers some manveer scenes are needed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey dear u gave heart attack to at least half of the member of this forumLOL
and u take wonderful caps i have seen your work in syr.
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Absolutely...so true!!!!

I agree with each and ever word u said!!!
If starts falling for him right now it'll be tooo illogical!!!!
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Julu I agree with you.

Right now UdayVeer wants to marry Manyata to get the throne it doesn't matter to him what she thinks about him. We did see other side of UdayVeer when he is with Unnati and Dadisa while he was watching his and Manyata's childhood photos. Yes UdayVeer deep within has feelings for his childhood friend Manyata it does respects and cherishes their memory which was evident when he bowed down to Manyata at pub when he saw the scar but that is feelings he has for his childhood friend as a friend nothing more than that.

How much I would love to see ManVeer together I don't want to see a illogical story wherein both fall for each other overnight. Manyata hates UdayVeer and for UdayVeer she is a step for throne. There are lot of things both needs to learn from each other. Manyata needs to understand her responsibilities as a Princess which is a huge responsibility whereas UdayVeer needs to see things in a new light. They need to show UdayVeer and Manyata understanding each other looking at life with a different perspective.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya..yajnaseni..*Dakoo_Minzy*Kai.BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
your post title scared me for a minute;
but yes, i agree with you, the 2 of them need that time to get to know each other & understand one another. Their relationship needs to develop slowly from this current status of enemies, to breaking that wall to reach an understanding, then friendship & last but not least, love.
Also, before all that, Manyata needs to get over Akash first & learn to accept her identity as a princess, accept her family & accept her life.
I can't wait to see them fall in love, but at the same time, i don't want things to happen in a haste.
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Agreed! Approve they have a long way to go before love shove happens!

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
u know u made a great topic..Clap.
its true many things need to be developed before starting MANVEER...uday needs to change even moniya  needs to transform to manayata...so i don't cv's will give us MANVEER scenes soon...they shall work on Manayata and Uday...but point is How shall Uday change...Answer love towards Manyata can only change him...so also Hatred is also there where there is love...hence...If cv's plan Manveer track which they should they will have to work on both characters more on Uday and give us what all of us desire.

nizzaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Go to top