Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I dont want a rushed love story or a rushed marriage soon ..Yes its important Uday's character develops a bit more ..we see the characters interactions and confrontations more ..the phase of hate-attraction-passion is quite exciting before the realisation of love or togetherness comes in ..so I agree ...they should take time to develop the characters more especially Uday's character before going into the next phase ...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well i am sure the CV's if they do see the post wont just take it for face value and just read the title and not whats in the post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am enjoying thr Nok Jhok very much at the moment and would prefer it if they continue this for a while before they go down any engagement route. Agreed there needs to be much more character development and revelations before this happens.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u Juleka..i too dnt wnt thm 2 b 2geva as yt...becos they wil b cumin 2geva for the wrong reasons...the foundation of der relationship wud b wrong n hence weak...n as Karan Johar sed in KANK..."rishton ke bunyaad galat ho toh rishtey toot jatey hain" ..LOL..on serious note i think they wil gt 2geva soon becos many times thts wt happens with couples in a show...they either cum 2geva for the wrong reasons n h8 1 another 1st n l8r fall in love...or fall in love...marry bt hav many problems 2 deal with... i wud like thm both 2 develop deep feelings b4 they marry...bt m nt sure if tht wud happen... Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah!! they should court each other before marrying!!