Manyata and Uday Should Not Get Together - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with u they shouldn't for now.

they need time to get to know each other and I don't want anything abt their story to be rush like they did to A----M story.

so for now I am willing and ready to welcome their nok jhok and tit for tat to go on for as long as it take for them to deeply fall in love.
Originally posted by poulomi12

I dont want them to become all lovey dovey all of a sudden!!

I want to see them fight and Manyata hurling cuss words at him!! oh its such a treat to watch that!!
(halkut,suvar,eda,veda,...eeeshhh!!!😆) . Love between this pair is quite difficult at this stage.

First of all Manyata should get back some of the childhood memories of her family and UdayVeer. I mean she shud remember some na?? Even i still remember about stuffs when i was 3.
Or maybe Uday shud drag her to DadiSaab's room to show her the gifts she had kept in her closet over the years...!!

Well i say for the time being turn on the heat between the duo!!😉

I guess Manyata needs to calm herself before she can digest anything, right now she is angry and confused. Angry at her father for lying to her for all her life, angry at her life being turned upside down and she having no control over it.  Confused because of everything that has happened and her being uplifted from what she has become accustomed to all her life, she has been put in with people who are alien to her and a life which she does not and cannot comprehend at this moment in time.

I think she needs to get her bearing before she is shown the present and the important it signifies, otherwise she will not undertsand and it will be overwhelming for her
I noticed one thing,.. everytime she threw tantrums,ex- the 'bandook' scene or the 'talwaar' scene, its UV who cud only calm her down...!! she always gave up before him!!

Maybe UV should take up the job of taming the Jungli-billi.
Aur kuch nahin par ManVeer moments to mil jayenge na!!😉
i agree...they need to understand each other first
OMG  The Title Made Me Goes 😳 🤣
Btw I Agree With You ManVeer Needs Some Time To Understand and Know Metter Each other❤️
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

OMG  The Title Made Me Goes 😳 🤣
Btw I Agree With You ManVeer Needs Some Time To Understand and Know Metter Each other❤️

Title is very Hatke right😆😆
Originally posted by Illyria

Title is very Hatke right😆😆
Right Right Infect Itsss Damnnn Damnn To Much  Hatki  😲For One Sec Its Hapned  *Meri Raatoo Ke Neend Odi Gayi Thi 😒* Stly 🤣
I Must Say  When Pll Coms In Forum and  Everyone Whuld Visted This Topic 😲Before Others 🤣
Nice Idea To Get attention 😈  🤣
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
I agree.. it would be illogical to have them fall in love to quickly and difficult to digest for the viewers.. I would love to see a gradual development and growth in their characters.. they need to first better understand one another and be given an opportunity to see the others positive characteristics.. Until then though I can do  with several manveer scenes per epi...😆😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
The title did get my attention...
And must say you are right dear...
Any kind of relation between them other than the current  hate-selfish intention one will not work for quiet some time...
Both UV and Manyatha has to grow in terms of character...
UV into a caring and thoughtful person...
Manyatha into a polished yet fierce princess...

Julu, the title would have work for me more had it have for now in it cos we don't want the CVs and channel people coming here reading the title to get bad idea of not getting them together at all🤣