Manyata and Uday Should Not Get Together

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I am sure the title has got everyone's attention now and before people start hurling abuse at me and throwing artifacts in my direction please do hear me out.

I am not being insane, but i do think in my opinion Manyata and Uday should not get together for the time being.  There are a few reasons for me thinking this.

To begin with currently Manyata HATES and i mean HATES Uday Veer and to suddenly make her swoon over her prince is higly illogical, no matter how much i would love it, its just not right for at least a couple of months, be that as it may that does not mean they cant still have their screen space (loving it right now!!)

Secondly, Uday is too egotistical and his reasons to be with Manayata will only serve to hurt and damage the poor girl right now, I understand very DEEP DEEP in his heart he does have genuine feelings for the girl, but these feelings stems from his childhood friend and not the woman she has become now, although he is very much intrgued by her.  As he has mentioned time and time again he wants to marry Manyata for the prestige it will bring and for him to Raj over two nations ultimately, his reasons are very selfish and not to do with feelings. 

Lastly, he needs to be brought down to earth and we need to see more of a caring side to him before we can digest any romance between the two, right not he seems to be flirting with Jai Nandani quite an bit and there is a lot of inneuendo going on between the two, although Jai Nandandi is spoilt, at the end of the day no girl deserves to be treated the way Uday is  treating her.

So to end with, there needs to be some development in the Character of Uday before anything starts to happen between the two, there need also needs to be some development in Manyata as well because as mentioned she DESPISES Uday at the moment and it would be unrealistic for her to fall for him any time soon

Just my two cents, feel free to chuck the artifacts now as i leave in great speed

Juleka
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I second that... I want Manyata to fall for the caring, loving, protective Uday... not the one who wants to be with her for the prestige that her status and wealth brings!

A LOT of character development needs to take place along side TONS of ManVeer moments!! to keep us glued!

Love needs to be shown developing slowly and gradually by their behavior, actions, changes in their persona, and a foundation of understanding between the two of them... Uday has only seen the wildcat side of Manyata, while Manyata has only seen Uday's I'll do whatever I want side... there is so much more left to explore before LOVE springs up!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
I second the ManVeer Scenes vote, there needs to be a certain level of understanding developing between them before it gets to that stage.   I would also like to know what Uday is the way he is, because at times he seems so caring and then he become this egotistical person, maybe there is a reason for him being the way he is.
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW I really thought u have gone crazy or something 🤣 🤣... But after reading the whole thing I agree with you and don't worry CVs won't make them fall for each other so easily after all it's a daily soap and they'll stretch it as much as they can...😆 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hubze

WOW I really thought u have gone crazy or something 🤣 🤣... But after reading the whole thing I agree with you and don't worry CVs won't make them fall for each other so easily after all it's a daily soap and they'll stretch it as much as they can...😆 😆

Well i knew the title will catch everyone's attention at the very least and make them read the post!!

But you know A LOT has happened in a few weeks and it is a daily therefore ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING can happen, fast or slow

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

Well I am sure the title has got everyone's attention now and before people start hurling abuse at me and throwing artifacts in my direction please do hear me out.

I am not being insane, but i do think in my opinion Manyata and Uday should not get together for the time being.  There are a few reasons for me thinking this.

To begin with currently Manyata HATES and i mean HATES Uday Veer and to suddenly make her swoon over her prince is higly illogical, no matter how much i would love it, its just not right for at least a couple of months, be that as it may that does not mean they cant still have their screen space (loving it right now!!)

Secondly, Uday is too egotistical and his reasons to be with Manayata will only serve to hurt and damage the poor girl right now, I understand very DEEP DEEP in his heart he does have genuine feelings for the girl, but these feelings stems from his childhood friend and not the woman she has become now, although he is very much intrgued by her.  As he has mentioned time and time again he wants to marry Manyata for the prestige it will bring and for him to Raj over two nations ultimately, his reasons are very selfish and not to do with feelings. 

Lastly, he needs to be brought down to earth and we need to see more of a caring side to him before we can digest any romance between the two, right not he seems to be flirting with Jai Nandani quite an bit and there is a lot of inneuendo going on between the two, although Jai Nandandi is spoilt, at the end of the day no girl deserves to be treated the way Uday is  treating her.

So to end with, there needs to be some development in the Character of Uday before anything starts to happen between the two, there need also needs to be some development in Manyata as well because as mentioned she DESPISES Uday at the moment and it would be unrealistic for her to fall for him any time soon

Just my two cents, feel free to chuck the artifacts now as i leave in great speed

Juleka

There's no need to run!  What you've said is bang on!  I don't mind as long as they do get together, and until then I'll be happy with lots of scenes with them together and all that chemistry!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Illyria 😆 😆 yu actually made me get up from my seat with that title 😆 😆 scared me like anything girl...now lemme relax and laugh 🤣     🤣 

Yes...its going to be slow! 😳 I want it to be like the Royal Engagement-Princess Diaries II wherein Uday later realizes his mistake ,and steps back. And he allows Maanyata to be the Queen without getting married. They change the rules (the parliament..something like that)
After backing off from marriage Uday (Nicholas) proposes Maanyata (Mia) and they share a kiss and both are happy to be together. 😳
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you as long as they end up together. I dont want the cv's to rush the character build up of manveer as this will kill the story and also they need a storyline for this show to last long. If he falls in love with her suddenly that will so stink and if she falls in love with uday quickly that will also be so sappy.
So i look forward to a few months of fighting between manveer 😍
fazur109 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes its true! Not even a month has passed since the show started.. so i thnk there is so much to happen in the upcoming episodes! And should be a defenite change in  characters of uday and manyata. The show will not be logical, if the love story begins right now! Thre should be more twists and turns in their lives, so there will be more mirch and masala to the story!😉
xpakigirlx thumbnail
its obvious..that it wont happen so soon ..but to attract viewers some manveer scenes are needed