Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

Same is true for PM or aky or Amar ... big boss tries to keep everyone in limelight ... so what. your comment seems very confused with no meaning

good coz i dont care whether u understand or not.

those who do will not that Andrew d'not take any initiative at all by himself to engage with others.
As if anyone cares what you think 😃

first  learn english them comment

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can you blame him? She irritates me too with her over the top behavior. and i think he is annoyed with sid and sky too. Symonds is not someone who gets "influenced." he is very wise and can understand people very well. I loved what he to say about PM. she was given a golden opportunity to change what she had done before, but nope! if only this woman gets it! she trying to "sudharo" everyone as if she is only correct person! I think she needs correction more than the others.

Originally posted by: Rapier

Can you blame him? She irritates me too with her over the top behavior. and i think he is annoyed with sid and sky too. Symonds is not someone who gets "influenced." he is very wise and can understand people very well. I loved what he to say about PM. she was given a golden opportunity to change what she had done before, but nope! if only this woman gets it! she trying to "sudharo" everyone as if she is only correct person! I think she needs correction more than the others.

Thank you ...

nice to find some genuine comments. I dont now how can anybody support such behavior from PM and sky, who are these so called "fans"

ceejay thumbnail

As if anyone cares what you think 😃

first  learn english them comment

first u comment on mental state and then english.  it shows u have nothing relevant to say.
hence personal attacks.

Originally posted by: ceejay

first u comment on mental state and then english.  it shows u have nothing relevant to say.
hence personal attacks.

Only replying to you in language you speak.
I am no gandhiji to offer second cheek. I give back muh tod.
Waise you understand that by now ...😃

Preciousa thumbnail
First of all Mishra was there to translate to and on behalf of Symonds while all she does is run around and make people say sorry for something they did a gazillion years before! She isn't even a reasonable person whom you could understand, Symonds even become speechless while describing her. And he moreover did it in a respectful way, I didn't find anything wrong with his gesture.
ceejay thumbnail
Symond has no interest!!!, Day 76: Uncensored# 5

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/symond-has-no-interest-day-76-uncensored-5-3417.html#top
ceejay thumbnail

Only replying to you in language you speak.
I am no gandhiji to offer second cheek. I give back muh tod.
Waise you understand that by now ...😃

what language? ur comprehension skills r zero. 😆
boredsoul thumbnail
Andrews views doesnt have to be fair or just , he is just another person who has screwed up in real life & in biggboss for some money
Why give so much importance to him ? For me his opinions dont count