Why is Andrew so bugged with PM

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Andrew was talking about PM, her entry and what she did there as if it was thanx to him that she called.  his complaining to salman and how he could not put up wiht it🤔  I really didnt understand what was he so bugged about, I would have understood others but andrew I did not really get it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
PoM sometimes really overdoes it..

But then the first annoying person in the house should always be Sky-Sid duo.. 🤔 Why PoM😳
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think he was bugged by her "talk sick - toxic" act...which he probably thought was unnecessary...just trying to provoke people...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i didnt understand that at all..
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

PoM sometimes really overdoes it..

But then the first annoying person in the house should always be Sky-Sid duo.. 🤔 Why PoM😳

i guess mishra is most annoying ..kabhi bhi chalo ho jaati hai ..usko to topic kii bhi jararot nahi hai😆
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do u blame him!!! it was proved that she does translate more than she suppose to. 
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

do u blame him!!! it was proved that she does translate more than she suppose to. 

Yes but he seemed really peeved with her, everybody fights and sky has no limits when he starts to spiral down, after all the hungama I found it a little wierd that he was so angry with PM.  To me he seemed to be getting influenced by others😳

PS--I aint no fan of PM either😃
Edited by pratts - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pratts

Yes but he seemed really peeved with her, everybody fights and sky has no limits when he starts to spiral down, after all the hungama I found it a little wierd that he was so angry with PM.  To me he seemed to be getting influenced by others😳

andrew doen;t mix up in politics  ..his views r based on his own observations 😉
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratts

Andrew was talking about PM, her entry and what she did there as if it was thanx to him that she called.  his complaining to salman and how he could not put up wiht it🤔  I really didnt understand what was he so bugged about, I would have understood others but andrew I did not really get it

Andrew was the one who supported her because of what she was going through and advised her. He was annoyed because she didn't just let him down for all the effort he made with her but also she let everyone in the house down who supported her.

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shez very annoying,i agree shez not using er comeback in a good way..