Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun says : Cheer up Meri Deewaaniyon! (Page 2)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Shyyy our Jalebi bai of week Hug  Hug awesome post thanks a ton!! Gosh he drives me insane Silly  Silly   and needless to say I totally agree wiv ya!! Our forum rocks!! Lighten up people now Barun's also said it to you guys HAVE to lighten up now otherwise pehle toh voh what the what the karenge phir u jath kese iss forum se nikal denge LOL!! Don't ask Shy u know me I love it at times haha!! Anyways thanks once again!! That was one Barunlicious dosage!! *droools* x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Shyla, love you so much for this Heart muahh !

ASR looks dayyuum HOT and SEXY  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

And Congo shongo for the Jelabi bai of this week Party
You truly deserve it  Approve

shybabe

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
We have the best development team, best writers, best siggy makers, best updaters, best vm's, best everything...

Yo...it truly rocks...

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Shyyy our Jalebi bai of week Hug  Hug awesome post thanks a ton!! Gosh he drives me insane Silly  Silly   and needless to say I totally agree wiv ya!! Our forum rocks!! Lighten up people now Barun's also said it to you guys HAVE to lighten up now otherwise pehle toh voh what the what the karenge phir u jath kese iss forum se nikal denge LOL!! Don't ask Shy u know me I love it at times haha!! Anyways thanks once again!! That was one Barunlicious dosage!! *droools* x

yaar...itne latke huye chehre the...kuch to karna tha...LOL

Anisha_91

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for such an awesome postBig smile

a dose of Arnav was really necessary for the forum right now!!LOL really i don't know why everyone is so so frustrated and negative today!!

shybabe

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Agreed! And only our jalebi bai can bring back the smile on everyones face!! hehe well done hun. OMG have u actually noticed how many typos i made in my previous post ROFL its all 'cos or Barun mein hosh gawa beti lol i'm making silly errors haha!! Barunn you're killing us here!! hehe xx

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shybabe

Agreed! And only our jalebi bai can bring back the smile on everyones face!! hehe well done hun. OMG have u actually noticed how many typos i made in my previous post ROFL its all 'cos or Barun mein hosh gawa beti lol i'm making silly errors haha!! Barunn you're killing us here!! hehe xx

what typos...sab maaf LOL

Anisha_91

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
haww what a HOT post SillyROFL Uff, if I have to go a day without a glimpse of this man in one episode, I'll be lost forever including Khushi. 

Lucky girl gets to see him everyday BlushingLOL 

tum sab ko kya lagta hai? She goes to Raizada's house for Nani, Anjali, and Lavanya. 

GALAT. 

Asli jawaab hain ... 

shybabe

Go to top