Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
We have the best development team, best writers, best siggy makers, best updaters, best vm's, best everything...

Yo...it truly rocks...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Shyyy our Jalebi bai of week πŸ€—  πŸ€— awesome post thanks a ton!! Gosh he drives me insane πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ   and needless to say I totally agree wiv ya!! Our forum rocks!! Lighten up people now Barun's also said it to you guys HAVE to lighten up now otherwise pehle toh voh what the what the karenge phir u jath kese iss forum se nikal denge LOL!! Don't ask Shy u know me I love it at times haha!! Anyways thanks once again!! That was one Barunlicious dosage!! *droools* x

yaar...itne latke huye chehre the...kuch to karna tha...πŸ˜†
Targaryen thumbnail
Thanks for such an awesome postπŸ˜ƒ

a dose of Arnav was really necessary for the forum right now!!πŸ˜† really i don't know why everyone is so so frustrated and negative today!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shybabe

yaar...itne latke huye chehre the...kuch to karna tha...πŸ˜†

Agreed! And only our jalebi bai can bring back the smile on everyones face!! hehe well done hun. OMG have u actually noticed how many typos i made in my previous post πŸ€£ its all 'cos or Barun mein hosh gawa beti lol i'm making silly errors haha!! Barunn you're killing us here!! hehe xx
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Agreed! And only our jalebi bai can bring back the smile on everyones face!! hehe well done hun. OMG have u actually noticed how many typos i made in my previous post πŸ€£ its all 'cos or Barun mein hosh gawa beti lol i'm making silly errors haha!! Barunn you're killing us here!! hehe xx

what typos...sab maaf πŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haww what a HOT post πŸ€ͺ🀣 Uff, if I have to go a day without a glimpse of this man in one episode, I'll be lost forever including Khushi. 

Lucky girl gets to see him everyday β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 

tum sab ko kya lagta hai? She goes to Raizada's house for Nani, Anjali, and Lavanya. 

GALAT. 

Asli jawaab hain ... 

shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

haww what a HOT post πŸ€ͺ🀣 Uff, if I have to go a day without a glimpse of this man in one episode, I'll be lost forever including Khushi. 

Lucky girl gets to see him everyday β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 

tum sab ko kya lagta hai? She goes to Raizada's house for Nani, Anjali, and Lavanya. 

GALAT. 

Asli jawaab hain ... 

glad you like itπŸ˜†
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Amazing post
so true ipkknd forum simply rock and hope it will keep rocking jst like th show
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so cool
loved it 
now m smiling😊
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiRul

Amazing post
so true ipkknd forum simply rock and hope it will keep rocking jst like th show

thanks...and ask everyone you know to come and see it here...it might cheer them tooπŸ˜†