Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 3 was awesomeee!!!! Omg virat did the right thing by answering swamini back!! Hayeee continue soon pls and pm me :)) pls update 4 soon thanks!
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like your SS please update soon and add to your update list
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the bhai-bhabi-devar scene!
was really sweet :)
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really gud!! Plz pm me wen u update...😊
aastha150597 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzz plzzz plzzz do pm me d next part...
nuzhi94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! how sweet virat is!!!!
in the 1st part he doesn't only hurt manvi but me too 😛
but now awww i just lubh him..i wish i cud replace manvi 😍
LOL
BTW thnx for PM me and continue soon
once again u r a gr8 writer dear 🤗
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow superb. Loved it to the core. Especially with jeevika and virat and virat and swamini. I love how he stood up for her. He better apologize fast. We need some virmaan scene. Lol still loved it it was amazing also can u pm me wen u update thanx
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story...add me to pmlist for next update

sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey!! thanks to all 😊 here is the next part.

PART 4

She looked lifeless. The gloomy eyes and the sullen face reflected her empty heart. Her ever-smiling 5cm lips were decremented to 3cm whether-she-know-how-to-smile fold of flesh. She looked sick. The girl who was standing with Jeevika now was totally different from the girl named Manvi. She din't have the bubbly looks,naughty behavior like Manvi. She lacked the non-stop chatterbox. This gal was not yet all a manufacturing fault who could create problems everywhere. In that case, she looked perfect with silence,no-laughter,no-teasing. But imperfection is the beauty of Manvi, how can she lose it? Virat thought.

He was looking at her from a long time forgetting himself when Viren came and realized him about his own existence. 

"Hey! why are you standing here? c'mon, lagta hai in ladkiyon ki shopping toh aaj katam nahi hogi. Chal,hum bhi kuch kareed lete hai." Virat replied hesitantly " No bhai!! you go. I've some work. I'll join you guys once I'm done with it." Viren nodded with understanding look. Virat left the place glancing at the odd girl last time. I hope you'll be ready to face her soon. Viren thought.

----------------------

The four of them had came for shopping. Since, Virat insisted Jeevika to take Manvi out so that there will be a change for her and she might feel better. What can be the better idea to cheer up girls other than shopping? 

Even though Manvi rejected the idea first, later she obeyed since, it was her di who was demanding. All through the way, Virat maintained distance from her so as to not to come in face-to-face with her. He came 15min late to the shopping mall lying that he had to meet his friend. Jeevika was busy in shopping with Manvi,more appropriately, she was acting busy so that Manvi would get back to herself to help her di, but her efforts remained hopeless. On the other side, Virat watched her not knowing which of his body part was paining. He felt to scratch himself when he saw her right arm wrapped with a white coloured material. How can I be so rude? how was I able to hurt that soft skin? you're a brute Virat. Virat thought.

-----------------------

Jeevika was now worried of her deary sister who was not showing any interest and lost in her thoughts. She looked at her husband who was approaching her and made a sad face while her eyes question marked towards Manvi. He was worried too, but he had to manage the situation. He tried to make a conversation with Manvi.

"Arey saali saheba!! What have you purchased? I hope my wife have given you also a chance to buy something?"

No response.

He looked at Jeevika who was more tensed by now. He took up a kurti which was hanged near and said holding it " Jeevika don't you think this color suits our Manvi?"  

"Haan Virenji! and I think this one too, what you say Mannu??" she took another dress and showed it to both of them.

Manvi came to her senses when the last word of Jeevika hit her ear drum. She looked at her di. Even though there was a smile glowing on Jeevika's face, Manvi could easily find what was hidden behind her di's lips. Oh God!! what am I trying to do? Atleast I must show myself happy for my di. She thought. She suddenly gathered all her energy, forced a smile and switched on her batteryless chatterbox. 

"haan di, yes jiju!! I din't see them. Wow!! I like them, Shall I go and try them out?"

Viren was once shocked by his wife's sister reaction while Jeevika smiled at herself.How lucky i'm!! Manvi could do anything,even at her bad times, just for me. I love you Mannu.

Manvi grabbed the dresses from them and ran towards the trial room dancing which would seem that she was normal. Once, she came near trial room, out of sight from her di and jiju, the tears filled her eyes. Once again, her legs went lifeless. All her body parts resumed to her inactive state, Only part of her which was still active was her heart, which was still paining and made her cry. She wished she could throw her heart away and have some peace. But no, di is in my heart. How can I even think separating it from my body? but still it feels empty. Whom else it wants to have in it? Vi.."

Before she could burst out the full name, someone pulled her from back and within no time, she was inside the trial room, her mouth covered by a rough hand and other hand gripping her waist. There was someone behind her but she couldn't guess who it might be. Slowly, the hard body behind her turned soft, the grip lightly vanished and she turned back scarily. She found herself go numb for the second time and to her surprise, for the same person. It was none other than Virat.

She din't see him from 2 days and hoped to never see his face. But he was now standing infront of her in a small room, just few millimeters away, face-to-face and with locked eyes. She wanted to speak out but there was nothing to talk with him. She though of to run away but something stopped her from doing that. She stopped thinking, broke the eye-lock by looking away and moved few steps away from him. What does he want now?She thought.

Your gaze, your smile. He replied without opening his mouth.

He was not sure what to say. He had practiced so many times how to tell how guilty he is. But he was speechless at the situation he was in. The imaginary Manvi was gone and real girl was standing near to him and he was unable to open his mouth. Looking at her,he knew the words would not work and he have to take the other way.

He slowly went near her afraid of if she go back. While she dint move and stood still. He stopped once he was close to her.

"What's left Virat? You've made me a fun-piece infront of everyone. Still what you want?" She said to him still looking away.

He placed his fore-finger on her lips gently. She felt her right hand being lifted up towards his broad chest. She was shocked and looked at him in surprise. He took a piece of box from his pocket still holding her hand. He slowly managed to open the box with one hand and took out the two Gold bangles.

Again, their eyes met while Manvi's expressed a question mark and Virat's expressed a strange feeling which was difficult to understand by both. He wanted to do that as a matter of apology, but it was not just apology for him. It felt something different, it felt good.

He gently pushed the gold bangles into her bandaged hand gently not hurting her.

"It's just the beginning Manvi. I'm going to pay for all my sins. Hope you forgive me then." And he left.

Manvi stood there stunned unable to make out what just now happened was a dream or real.

M sorry guys, I'm in a hurry. So unable to PM you all. 

Please leave your comments. Hope you all like this part too 😊 thank you.

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice...
continue soon ..