Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The first chapter was very nice... Please update soon! I am really very eager to read the next chapter! So excited! Please pm me when u update next... Please...
mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting and yet thrilling.. please add me to your PM list and can't wait for the next part :)
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting,,, nice story... continue soon and please pm when you update the next part..
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting first part.. PM me when you update!!!
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, please PM me,when you update! 
shruthyn3 thumbnail
hey its awesome so far :D
Do pm me when you update πŸ˜Š
sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey..!! Thanks a lot for all your positive feed backs. Here I go with part 2 πŸ˜Š

Part 2
She stood near window feeling the warm breeze that embraced her every second. The door was still locked from inside and no one was allowed. The darkness outside reflected the loneliness of her life. She cursed herself for being curious on Virat's past. She somehow came to conclusion that it was the reason why he shouted on her but being curious about the people whom we know very much is not that big mistake to create such a big scene. Whatever everything was out of her hand now. Once again, she was punished.
 The Choudary pariwar had arrived Chandigarh a week before the function so that they can spend time with Jeevika. Even though Swamini was not happy with Manvi's visit, she couldn't deny as her sweet son's wife would be unhappy if Manvi din't come. But there were 2 people who were eagerly waiting for Manvi, one obviously her deary sister Jeevika and other irritating chep, Virat.
The nok-jhoks of Virat- Manvi continued from the day they arrived. But somehow, there developed a string of closeness between them.  Whenever Jeevika was busy with her in-laws, Manvi spent her time with Virat.
It was then she got curious on him when she went to his room searching for him and accidentally found guitar and notes of few songs lying on his bed. The strings of guitar were broken and some pages of notes were torn while some were scribbled. He came out of the washroom. His face was dull and she could smell something fishy. He was shocked to see her in his room and holding his notes. He quickly took them from her and said in a serious tone 
"Manvi, I'm working on something serious. I don't have time for your silly pranks now. So please leave." She could sense the change in atmosphere and turned to leave while he stopped her saying " And please from next time, knock the door before entering my room." She nodded and left.
She was confused. The scene of mehndi ceremony came into her picture. After trying to analyze why his behavior changed whenever hes related to singing, she was sure that there was a backstory behind his singing. And she desperately wanted to know what it is.
She tried to talk to him whenever they were together. but,nothing worked. She forced him to sing a song with her, but he denied completely. On asking the reason, he left the room. Finally, she decided to make it on her own.
She went to his room when he was out with her brother. She was sure that she might get something that would reveal his history. She got his diary, it was more than enough for her to know why that secret angry Virat always hid behind her naughty, lazy chep. She went out of his room having his personal diary with a victory smile on her face.
back to present
It was midnight. He couldn't get her out of his mind since from evening. He spent alone in his room, with lights off, in darkness, in silence with his weeping heart many times before. But this day was killing him. The function was full of reputed people and he made manvi and his own pariwar a free-entertainment for them who gathered there. Why did he do that? He agree that what Manvi did is not forgivable. She took his diary to know about his past without his permission. He never allowed anybody to enter into his life and how dare she who thought she could do it?! 
The scene flashed into his mind when he went to his room to take his cellphone which he had forgot to take to function, he saw Dabbu there and his hands holding some book. His diary..!! He suddenly got furious and shouted at him. Scared Dabbu, said in low voice 
"Manvi didi asked me to keep this book in your room." 
Virat now understood why she always insisted him to sing and often asked about his past. Suddenly, the smile on his face disappeared without a trace. A rage pumped through his veins instead of blood. He clenched his fist with angry eyebrows. His mesmerizing eyes were turned into flame. He was slowly losing his senses and let out the actual demon inside him. He was now truly furious and looked dangerous. Nothing came into his monster mind other than Manvi. Without a single minute delay, he made his way to function hall.
back to present
He banged his fist on the walls. He was burning unsure of why? For Manvi's stupid acts or for his stupid's acts.
His eyes involuntarily looked at the diary which was on the table. He thought what was it for Manvi to read his diary? everybody have their personal life and stealing someone's diary is nothing but peeking into someone's personal life without their permission. He did notice the missing of his diary the day before and he bursted out on his mom thinking she took his diary so as to bury his past. He tried to convince himself that what he did was right and she deserved it. But a corner of his heart still ached and he dont know why. He would have scolded her in home but making such a scene infront of everyone is nothing but a insult to her.It happened between them and there were no need for audiences to watch the consequences. But the situation was out of control when he finally regained his senses and he had already annihilated her.
Between all these thoughts, the note which was peeking out of his diary dint go unnoticed to him. He din't keep anything within that, then what was that? He went towards table and took out the note and started reading which later made him feeble.

dear chep,
I'm sorry. It was not your mom who took your diary. It was me. I got curious day by day by your behavior when related to singing. I personally admire your voice, you sing just too well. But you yourself never showed interest in it, infact everytime on hearing it, your face would go red. So I tot of finding out what's your past. I tried a lot to hear it from you only. but you din't give up. So you know this bandariya, who wont do anything perfect. Without even thinking for a second, I went to your room and stole your diary. I was about to read it when I heard you having a fight with your mom suspecting she took your diary. I realized by your voice and the rage in your voice that reading your diary will be a very big mistake. Before, I thought we are close enough for me to know about your past but now I realized that it will be better if somethings are are left unsaid and unknown. So stupid,naughty,lazy chep, this is your ded futiya apologizing you honestly for stealing your diary. I'm really really sorry. Trust me, I din't even looked into a single word of what you've written in it. I wont irritate you from now by asking about your past. You can tell me when you wish. I wish you forget your dead past and live with the pleasant present. I prefer to be with a chep rather than a matured man with bitter past. Once again, I'm sorry for everything. Hope you forgive me."
-Manvi

Virat sat on his bed. His head was down supported by his both hands. He was literally crying by now. It seemed like the pain of his past was nothing when compared to the pain hes experiencing now. He felt like a loser, may be his dadaji was right. He was burning his future for the sake of his devil past. 
"Oh god..!! what did I do? why did I let out the evil inside me and crushed that sweet,innocent angel for no reason. Why dint I sit and think for a while before scolding her? Shes pure by heart and I?? Il neva forgive myself in my life"
He dunno how long he sat there with his hands holding his head. He wanted someone to comfort him. He forced every inch of his body to move and straightly went  and knocked his mom's door.
Vamshika was shocked to see her son at this state. she had seen him being angry but not being pale. she was sure that he had been crying and as a mother, she understood why!! She asked him to come in and made him sit on her bed and she sat next to him.
" what happened beta?"
Virat couldn't say a single word. He burst into tears. He fell on his mom's lap holding her thighs tightly. She understood his situation, remained silent and let him cry. She put her palms on his cheeks wiping his tears slowly where he lay on her lap like a 5 year old kid.
Finally, Virat broke the silence slowly getting up and saying 
" Mom! Manvi dint have food since from afternoon and its almost 4 am. You know shes ill"
Vamshika smiled lightly and said 
" she dint allow anyone inside. shes disturbed and need time to recover. I think we should leave her alone for sometime."
"Mom!! Im sorry. It was all my fault. it was me who misunderstood her and created such a mess. Im very guilty mom. please, dont let her die hungry. please mom, tell bhabhi to take food for her, im sure manvi let bhabi in. I'm so ashamed to face bhabhi too. please mom..!!"
  The words were flowing from his mouth without any pauses.
Vamshika ran her hands through his hair and said 
" that poor girl had always been a victim for everyone. I will ask Jeevika to feed her. Hopefully, if manvi opens the door"
"thanks mom"

scene shift

He watched Manvi from distance standing next to her room's door. Her eyes were red and her face was dull. Jeevika was feeding her and she silently ate it without speaking any words. Her silence hurted him so much. She looked total lost. He made her even low in the minds of Swamini bua and dadaji. He made her lose what she was. He had somehow destroyed her.
Finally, getting all the strength he promised to himself.
" Manvi..!! I'm sorry, I promise that Il give you back everything I made you lose. I promise that I'l clear up my mistakes and let that smile reside on your face forever."

Il update the next part soon:) do leave your comments and tell me hows this 😊 Thank you.

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i'm the first one to like lol i guess to comment too:)) but whatever it is i loved it to the maxxx!!!! this scene was just too touching really loved it :) thanks for the PM n pls PM me in the next update too:) continue as soon as possible i really can't wait :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM. It is awesome, totally love the way the story is moving. Really touched by Virat's promise. I really hope to read the next part soon😊