Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS: Virman, M in love with you :) (part 4 updated)

sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..!! I thank everyone for all your comments and likes for my last posts. It encourages me to write more. This piece of writing is encouraged by the lines said by my sweetheart. 
"And every time I see you, I cant resist myself from falling in love with you" ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
It is too long enough to make it as a OS, so here I break this into few parts and made a SS. I don't like to make you people wait for long time. So Il update the next parts soon. even though the first part is little bitter,the story has a happy ending. Hope you guys like this๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 1-page 1
Part 2-page 4
Part 3-page 10
Part 4-page 12

Part 1

She stood there numb without knowing what to do. She was unable to understand what was happening in such a big function. She was unable to figure out why was she blamed for, why, of all the people everyone choose her to criticize. She was unable to solve the confusions. These things are not new to her. For one or the other reason, she was always punished. But this time was totally different. She felt as if she was drowning and the only person who can save her was the one who was pushing her into the water. She could have controlled herself if it was her beeji, swamini bua or anyone else. Her mind went blank, her heart felt lifelessness realizing that the person who was shouting at her,scolding her,made her cry in front of everyone was none other than Virat Vadhera.
"Why Manvi? why? why the hell you want to interfere in everyone's life? And you spying around me, around Virat Vadhera? how dare you? Do you even know how cheap you are? If you were not my bhabhi's sister, I would have crushed you into pieces. What do you think of yourself? you never learn anything in your life. Being childish or acting stupid doesn't make sense. Grow up. Enough of this. Don't show me your face. Just get lost. Your such a waste. I said jus get lost. Do you..."
Manvi wanted to close her ears and stop herself from hearing his words. She was broken and couldn't take his anger anymore. She finally forced her body to react to her commands and ran away from the function hall before Virat could complete his words or perhaps, he would not let them complete so soon if she hadn't disappear.
Jeevika ran behind Manvi to console her only dear sister. She was stunned by her devar's behaviour. Infact, everyone there were.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a little get together party arranged by dadaji for the celebration of Viren's victory in Jaiswal case. 
The calm atmosphere suddenly changed into disaster once he made his appearance. He was almost out his mind. He couldn't see anyone around him other than Manvi even though there was enough crowd. His eyes were red with anger, his face reflected the volcanoes erupting within him. She stood there with all the family members with that sweet smile which always cheered him up. But for now, it doubled his bitterness. He was outraged by now. He ignored everyone around him even his dadaji, straightly went to the group of ladies where Manvi was there,held her hand hardly and pulled her to stand infront of him calling her name loudly. The harshness in his grip broke the glass bangles she wore into pieces and some pieces pricked her soft skin deeply enough to make a way for her blood to ooze out. The way he pulled her shocked everyone gathered there, including Manvi and his furious tone was enough to disturb the peace existed.
She was facing a total different person, that naughty Virat was vanished and was replaced by some angry young man. For the first time in her life, she got scared of him,of his eyes. For the first time, she couldn't look into his eyes. She slowly parted her lips to say "Vi...rrr...aat" and rest were continued by Virat
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manvi went straight to her room, shut the door and sat there as if her legs lost their life. Jeevika on the other side yelled her to open the door and talk to her. Hardly manvi could speak 
" Di.. Pl..ea..se leave me alone." And a drop of tear rolled down her pale cheeks. Jeevika din't give up until beeji came and asked her to leave manvi alone for sometime. For the first time, Manvi preferred to be alone than being with her sister.

scene shift

Virat abruptly stopped his flow of words once he saw Manvi disappearing from his vision. Now, slowly his eyes were adjusted to see everyone around him. The high voltage current flowing in him which shocked Manvi few minutes ago was now giving a sharp shock to him. He couldn't realize what he did. The pieces of bangles and few drops of blood lying on the floor explained everything and made him faint. Viren came to him and asked "what's all this Virat??." Virat was out of words. He stood there as a dumb. He was unable to open his lips,if he hardly opened also there were no words to justify what he did. It was obvious that he made a mistake. He couldn't take it anymore and left the hall without saying anything.
   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She stood near window feeling the warm breeze that embraced her every second. The door was still locked from inside and no one was allowed. The darkness outside reflected the loneliness of her life. She cursed herself for being curious on Virat's past. She somehow came to conclusion that it was the reason why he shouted on her but being curious about the people whom we know very much is not that big mistake to create such a big scene. Whatever everything was out of her hand now. Once again, she was punished.

That's it guys. please leave your comments. Il update the next part soon. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sushravya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash_sgp thumbnail
amazing...please pm  when u cont.
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 beginning๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..got me really interested..plz do continue soon n plz pm me ven u do๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by missingremix - 12 years ago
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Awesomeee..Gr8 work๐Ÿ˜Šplzz PM me when u update๐Ÿ˜Š
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Simply beautiful!!! Do PM me for next part :)
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was very interesting. I hope you write more

Yuks
loved it...
please pm me when u update next
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Woww cont soon and pm me Plz ;)
mayur247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The start was amazing...You are a great writer! Continue very soon and please add me to your PM list! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grrreeeaaattt...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Do condinue and PM me...