Bigg Boss Season 5

gosh Dumb juhi..

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She was so angry with Pooja,coz she called them dumb.Juhi is so dumb..Pooja was actually referring to Sky,..He always says,he is great..so for that..pooja says..yaa..so others are dumb..immediately Juhi pounced on her accusing her..I don't think Juhi was right..she didn't understand the whole thing..how dumb!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This shows who is truly DUMB🤔
pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i agree, she did not listen to her whole story. She suddenly jumped in and everyone started attacking her. Felt bad for pooja
Right.One thumbnail
I just cannot stand Chuhi whenever she jumps in after feeling offended by some small comment and starts talking loudly in that irritating tone to prove her point. She told that Mahek was so self-obsessed and hamesha credit lene wali ladki. In fact, she is the one like that! ðŸ˜ƒ
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Right.One

I just cannot stand Chuhi whenever she jumps in after feeling offended by some small comment and starts talking loudly in that irritating tone to prove her point. She told that Mahek was so self-obsessed and hamesha credit lene wali ladki. In fact, she is the one like that! ðŸ˜ƒ

chuhi is very irritating😡.Wonder when she will get nominated.I am surprised,how she didn't get nominated.Hope she is thrown out next week.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi has diffrent rules for herself and everyone, last nite she wanted to spoke to Sid but when Amar spoke to sid , she told Sky about that . dumb and dumber
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PM was at fault for saying Sky is toxic etc. She knows that 90% of the people in the house are Sky's supporters and are obsessed with Sky.

Juhi was wrong to react at that but I think PM gave her a chance to start on her.

PM came back for a purpose and she should stick to it!

PM also knows she is on her own in the house so she be careful with her actions that may initiate grudges/arguments or fights.
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

PM was at fault for saying Sky is toxic etc. She knows that 90% of the people in the house are Sky's supporters and are obsessed with Sky.

Juhi was wrong to react at that but I think PM gave her a chance to start on her.

PM came back for a purpose and she should stick to it!

PM also knows she is on her own in the house so she be careful with her actions that may initiate grudges/arguments or fights.

yes i agree