Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi changed seat...chamelion - Page 2

drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she said while moving to sallu tht she cant see his face while hes talking...i donno whether it was her excuse or wat..but i noticed it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
Whatever her reason she did dump sky unceremoniously & showed us her back the whole time which we were not intrested in seeing
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Whatever her reason she did dump sky unceremoniously & showed us her back the whole time which we were not intrested in seeing

😆
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I can't stand her..

But, she obviously changed seats so she could see Salman and Sky talk properly, as she was sitting behind Sky and couldn't see Salmans face properly..

boredsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: StevieG786

I can't stand her..

But, she obviously changed seats so she could see Salman and Sky talk properly, as she was sitting behind Sky and couldn't see Salmans face properly..

Y did she want to see salmans face , salman obviously didnt want to see her face 😛
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Y did she want to see salmans face , salman obviously didnt want to see her face 😛

Nobody wants to see hers anything 😆

not even sachin, m sure he is chilling at home

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder If offer of yearly supply of chicken will convince her to leave big boss this week?
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Salman was covered to Juhi because of Sky and if  someone u respect talking something serious it's very rude if u hide behind someone and stay. that's just basic manners.

Just another occasion ppl take every chance and even make up stuff to bash Juhi.

😆
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I wonder If offer of yearly supply of chicken will convince her to leave big boss this week?

😆😆
😆

waise I doubt it
Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 12 years ago
i_love_god thumbnail
She changed seats only because she is a big fan of salman khan and salman khan is the main reason why she cme 2 bb5..she only wanted to c salman khan better..not bcoz she is a chamelion or anything else..come on guys!