Juhi changed seat...chamelion

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When sallu was giving jhaad to Sky..she got scared and thought it better to be away from Sky..coz she is his chamchi...she took a seat next to Pooja.Sky shd realise that his so called sis.has run away...chuhi showed her true colors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigbosslover thumbnail
Juhi , Sky , Amar in Final
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think Juhi changed her seat cuz of that.. Cuz PoM also got lots of bashing from Sallu tonight.. So sitting next to PoM can not help her anyways.. I guess so.. πŸ€”
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont think Juhi changed her seat cuz of that.. Cuz PoM also got lots of bashing from Sallu tonight.. So sitting next to PoM can not help her anyways.. I guess so.. πŸ€”

same hereπŸ˜‰
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plus , sky would have left throwing something on juhi next to him , like he did in last programmes infront of sanjay !!!
02aug30 thumbnail
juhi ne seat change isliye ki kyunki salman sky is tarf dekh raha da aur agla number juhi ka da jo uske   saath bethi hui thi, to juhi ko laga ki up vo na fas jai isliye naav doodhi deer ki liye badal leni chaiye

Absolutely true. Juhi is the biggest mean selfish hag on this show. she only changed seat to save her ass.

She is only close to sky for his political connection. The moment sky will lose his power, she will dump him in a moment.

from sister to whoru mister πŸ˜‰

Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree!! Juhi is biggest chamelion in the house, it was funny to see her change seating while talking itself! One more thing i suprised to see her eatting all he time in epis n uncensored vids too always sumthing or other she keeps on hogging πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Agree!! Juhi is biggest chamelion in the house, it was funny to see her change seating while talking itself! One more thing i suprised to see her eatting all he time in epis n uncensored vids too always sumthing or other she keeps on hogging πŸ˜†

well said πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

plus , sky would have left throwing something on juhi next to him , like he did in last programmes infront of sanjay !!!

πŸ˜ƒ