Bigg Boss Season 5

A message for salman!!!

Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lemme start off by saying u really wanna play that card salman?seriously dude how many friends do u have?none sans sanju baba?and that too 'cause he pities you,who doesn't?um the public is tired of u running over people,hunting ,abusing women,correction physically assaulting them,ur harlots ,stupid attention seeking tantrums ... I could go on u know,lets not even get into how irritable your weird accent is ,and would it kill u to talk sense for once?no wonder you avoid talk shows ,u can't talk to save your life fyi,and don't u think some introspection would do u good,given what a shite' human being' u are,an irony innit? You sir are so darn arrogant it is really comical to see u making an utter fool of urself time and again thinking you are so righteous and classy,i reckon u major in that too!
All in all i for your sake i hope u mend ur detestable self,ugh*million!
P.s burn after reading you dope

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 salman  was behaving like viewer not host ..i guess he overdid it
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayhemensues

Lemme start off by saying u really wanna play that card salman?seriously dude how many friends do u have?none sans sanju baba?and that too 'cause he pities you,who doesn't?um the public is tired of u running over people,hunting ,abusing women,correction physically assaulting them,ur harlots ,stupid attention seeking tantrums ... I could go on u know,lets not even get into how irritable your weird accent is ,and would it kill u to talk sense for once?no wonder you avoid talk shows ,u can't talk to save your life fyi,and don't u think some introspection would do u good,given what a shite' human being' u are,an irony innit? You sir are so darn arrogant it is really comical to see u making an utter fool of urself time and again thinking you are so righteous and classy,i reckon u major in that too!
All in all i for your sake i hope u mend ur detestable self,ugh*million!
P.s burn after reading you dope

lukka hai sallu ðŸ˜›
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
He said he's going to turn 47, when clearly he will be turning 46.. And he also said Sanju is 3 years older to him, when his date of birth is 1959, making him 52, which is 6 years older.

Is he giving him 50% off offer or something? Gadha kaheen ka.
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Salman is on this forum !!!!! So no point sending a message like that..maybe try twitter chances of him reading it are a little bit higher.. LOL
Mayhemensues thumbnail
One day sir i shall give him a piece of my mind in person,he's really driving me up d wall now
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkratos

I dont think Salman is on this forum !!!!! So no point sending a message like that..maybe try twitter chances of him reading it are a little bit higher.. LOL

i would but nah... Y go through all d trouble for that prick besides i'd have to follow him for that,death first,scouts honor!
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One day sir i shall give him a piece of my mind in person,he's really driving me up d wall now

The problem is,sir,that he wouldnt give a damm about what others think sir..
nkazmi thumbnail
I think a doze from Salman was much needed. Sanju is new in the hosting business and must often require a script or something to read from. He's not good in responding to situations at the spur of the moment. Sky was not only rude to people inside the house but disrespected the host also. His attitude inside the house was getting unbearable. More than 80% of the people are very happy for what Salman did today. One of the best episodes this season!!
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These superstars are so full of themselves, they cannot see beyond themselves🤢🤢