Can someone please tell me what's going on?!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, it's Sana. I am really confused because I just logged on and read a bunch of posts in response to I'm guessing another post where someone talked about a new guy to play the lead? Some people are even talking about leaving the forum because of these outrageous post. Can someone just tell me what happened? Btw I am 100% team Barun! I'm angry just hearing people talk about replacing him!!!

Thanks,
Sana
No we would'nt want that... IPKKND is perfect the way it is... I hope CV'S do no such thing
no i don't think so !!! and people leaving the gorums but i don't know why i hope they think once again and don't quit ! it my advise to them !!! CV's are surely planning something good !! and i don't think that the lead are going to change and they are not replacing barun  !!! and hope not also !!
i know i cant believe people are making such posts and leaving the forum. Theres a lot of negativity going on in IPKKND forum!