Khush_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ArHi fans!!
well I have been thinking for a while now... there should be an entrance of new actors...
we all know that Khushi loves Arnav, and Arnav loves Khushi, but the two of them don't share their feelings... Dont u think the cvs should introduce Khushi's childhood friend who knows her ver well and can make Khushi realzie that she has fallen for ASR, n there should also be Arnav's childhood friend who makes him realize about Khushi!!! It's high time now we are waiting for Rabba Ve moments and some cute scenes between the both of them 😉

Please do share your opinions and likes! 😃

-Khushboo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khush_5

Hello ArHi fans!!

well I have been thinking for a while now... there should be an entrance of new actors...
we all know that Khushi loves Arnav, and Arnav loves Khushi, but the two of them don't share their feelings... Dont u think the cvs should introduce Khushi's childhood friend who knows her ver well and can make Khushi realzie that she has fallen for ASR, n there should also be Arnav's childhood friend who makes him realize about Khushi!!! It's high time now we are waiting for Rabba Ve moments and some cute scenes between the both of them 😉

-Khushboo

NO😊
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wouldnt want new people coming cause i want Arhi to realize thier feelings for one another themselves! would hate it if they introduce new people so dont agree agree with you!Sorry!😃
P.S. i am not bashing, im only stating my opinion NO OFFENCE
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khush_5

Hello ArHi fans!!

-Khushboo

Make mine a NO also.
Khush_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orange101

<font color="#00ff33">I wouldnt want new people coming cause i want Arhi to realize thier feelings for one another themselves! would hate it if they introduce new people so dont agree agree with you!Sorry!😃</font>

<font color="#00ff33">P.S. i am not bashing, im only stating my opinion NO OFFENCE</font>

I understand :) No problem at all. I respect everyones opinion! :)
Miss_sunn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i respect your opinion and i would like to say that it's not a bad idea !!! but i would like more focus on them and they realise there love there self !! lol !! wating for rabba ve and arhi moments ! hope it come soon !!!
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A 'no' from me as well, already we are a little uncomfortable with the screen space that has to be given to do justice to the other characters already in the show. More characters would mean lesser Arshi scenes as even those new characters would have to be adjusted in those few minutes that we have five days a week.