Bigg Boss Season 5

Great bashing by Salman today

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Really liked today's episode! But jaise Salman ka dil nahi bhara, mera bhi nahi bhara. Juhi and Sunny bade hi aasani se choot gaye.

But do you people think any of them will change after this polite verbal bashing? I doubt it. Sky can't stop his ladaiyan. Juhi can't leave her bhaiyya and Sunny can't help but agree with her temporary saiyan. Missra will keep giving her spare me ki jhalkiyan. Even as Shonali leaves, Amar can't stop touching and kissing her baiyan. Sid can't forget the insults to his maiyya. Andrews will be left thinking ki kash main bhi Salman ke saat hota nikaliya.

πŸ˜†
Edited by simplypurple - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Really liked today's episode! But jaise Salman ka dil nahi bhara, mera bhi nahi bhara. Juhi and Sunny bade hi aasani se choot gaye.

But do you people think any of them will change after this polite verbal bashing? I doubt it. Sky can't stop his ladaiyan. Juhi can't leave her bhaiyya and Sunny can't help but agree with her temporary saiyan. Missra will keep giving her spare me ki jhalkiyan. Even as Shonali leaves, Amar can't stop touching and kissing her baiyan. Sid can't forget the insults to his maiyya. Andrews will be left thinking ki kash main bhi Salman ke saat hota nikaliya.

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...awesome rhymingπŸ‘

i don't know ki kissi ke upar koi fark padega ki nahi...salmaan ke samjhaane ka...kyoki ye saare besharm ho chuke hain...but i know that mujhe bahut maza aaya aaj🀣🀣
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haan yaar mujhe bhi. Maaaybeee Juhi and Amar will realize what Sky is all about. I look forward to seeing there reaction after Salman left the house that day. I liked how Salman and Sanjay gave Sky naseehat, then said, same as above and Sunny same as above. πŸ˜† God knows if Sunny even understood what they were telling her. I wonder if she's just a good game player and knows how to get ahead in life or is truly that naive that she can't see what Sky is like.And I doubt it's the latter.