Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Good job, Sky (Page 3)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Sky didn't cry? What rubbish! It cried in half the world today. Also known as rain. Tongue

As for Akaash, he can't cry. Woh kehtay hai na, jab insaan ka dil marr jaata hai, toh aankh ka paani bhi sookh jaata hai.
no ..he cant cry any day because he thinks that he is always right like mishra

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhTony_StraK786

shabanajmi Groupbie
shabanajmi
shabanajmi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree421

I think Sky handled that Sallu miya very well.  Clap  Anyone else would have cried there, hats off to Sky for showing guts to answer that trash talk.  I'm sure Sky will gain even more supporters after this episode.

Way to go, Sky!

you still have no brain... wat he handled... sallu bhai would have slapped him... hey scolded very patiently...thu  sky sucks...
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Sky didn't cry? What rubbish! It cried in half the world today. Also known as rain. Tongue

As for Akaash, he can't cry. Woh kehtay hai na, jab insaan ka dil marr jaata hai, toh aankh ka paani bhi sookh jaata hai.

I don't think he respond like misra anywhere.Even when salman was saying all things to him , he just presented his points and maybe if not 100% but agree on 80% of the things...I know he has temper issues but otherwise he has many traits which could outshine all those
flaws provided he works on those  flaws Ouch

Edited by sarasingh86 - 17 December 2011 at 3:05pm

papianitu123

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I don't think he respond like misra anywhere.Even when salman was saying all things to him , he just presented his points and maybe if not 100% but agree on 80% of the things...I know he has temper issues but otherwise he has many traits which could outshine all those
flaws provided he works on those  flaws Ouch
..sky did also wrong things..like bringing that political connection Wink he should see it ..we have seen ample times he never accept his mistakes even arguing  friends

Edited by fire_gun - 18 December 2011 at 1:00am
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I did feel bad for sky but again,he has been a bully earlier making the gals cry..so he got a taste of his own medicine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj5000

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

sky should  learn to accept the mistakes...he was behaving like that he never did mistakes

Really..he presented his points.May be we as viewers can see it but in that house many are delusional  bz they live there 24/7 .Talk , fight, chat , have fun together...But we are shown only 45 mins. Think about their prospective...they don't know which part of their personality is shown outside or we may say which part is shown more in comparison to other. And yes SKY is headstrong..he will never say yes yes to someone if he really don't mean it under influence of people unlike sid the kid. So where others get easily influenced by seeing how big the personality is SKY don't it unless n until he really believes it from heart. He may be wrong in his perception that is another thing. BUT all i m saying is its not that he intentionally do it when he knows that he is wrong...but i think he really is not convinced that he is wrong.Smile  Thats why he thinks that he should stand by what he think is right...but  in actual may be wrong as well which he genuinely don't know.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 17 December 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

I would say he manupilated the situation WELL!LOL lol no one is SAINT but he should atleast acknowlledge or look back and try to think it through from others perceptive too... that will help him only...life long.

papiafire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

sky should  learn to accept the mistakes...he was behaving like that he never did mistakes

Really..he presented his points.May be we as viewers can see it but in that house many are delusional  bz they live there 24/7 .Talk , fight, chat , have fun together...But we are shown only 45 mins. Think about their prospective...they don't know which part of their personality is shown outside or we may say which part is shown more in comparison to other. And yes SKY is headstrong..he will never say yes yes to someone if he really don't mean it under influence of people unlike sid the kid. So where others get easily influenced by seeing how big the personality is SKY don't it unless n until he really believes it from heart. He may be wrong in his perception that is another thing. BUT all i m saying is its not that he intentionally do it when he knows that he is wrong...but i think he really is not convinced that he is wrong.Smile  Thats why he thinks that he should stand by what he think is right...but  in actual may be wrong as well which he genuinely don't know.
sorry dear..he hide himself with his socalled points ..we know that how he change with argument...his points were much like threatening what he was doing ?? telling in front of salman that he will beat him outside? sorry he should accept it that   he over done it...koi bhi point pakad lo ..he never giver up ..his conversation with juhi was last night so uncalledConfused and he was benting hell to prove it right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumboredsoulraj5000

Go to top