Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aakash1234

I think he handled Salman rather well.. now he is an abuser, insulter, egoisitic.. but that does not take away the courage and composure he showed yesterday.. anybody else would have been speechless but he handled it.. Look how Amar was sticking his tongue out when Salman called him spineless..

Really Sky handled Salman well? Because all I saw was another delusional id*ot like PB who lied through his teeth and kept proclaiming himself to be the victim. He was tongue tied when Salman caught him out on his lie. Seriously I feel PB and Sky are made for each other. Both live in denial about their awesomeness, both manipulate and insult people in a very crass way, both are bullies and the clinching factor both have a horrible laugh.
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In sky's style "salman ko to chaddi utar ke chappal se marna chahiye".Edited by vikas009 - 12 years ago
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Observer101

Really Sky handled Salman well? Because all I saw was another delusional id*ot like PB who lied through his teeth and kept proclaiming himself to be the victim. He was tongue tied when Salman caught him out on his lie. Seriously I feel PB and Sky are made for each other. Both live in denial about their awesomeness, both manipulate and insult people in a very crass way, both are bullies and the clinching factor both have a horrible laugh.

if there wolud be amitabachn..i could say something but giving the example of salman who has beaten his girl friend aishwirya a woman and who abused  so many people ,who go to jail in the past ...i really dont like those who r not good enough to talk about others ...he has not right to say anything when he is himslef doing million times bad stuff in his personal life.
so i found sky much better than this salman
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ann33

If salman khan can have fans after abusing  girls, killing people disrespecting others than why not sky .. and most of the people here who are praising salman khan for bashing sky today are forgetting tht he (salman khan) falls in to the same category .. correct yourself first then correct others

Very well said. We all know Salman's character well. People will beat Salman with shoes if he was in BB house the way he is in real life.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know that SKY is wrong several time although I like his humorous nature. But as a host Salman should be nutral and let the people judge SKY. If people will not like sky then they will through him out. But how can Salman as a host said that what he should do and what not?

In BB we all want to see the real things. So SKY is also showing his real things. Some people are liking it some are not. So if most of the people are not liking SKY then through him out by vote. Salman should leave it to public.

But how can he interfere someone's lifestyle? 
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman has fans for his movies, his acting and everything related to Bollywood. People love him for on-screen, some people who know him personally claim he is very chill and cool by nature which is why they love him, and some for the charity work he does. But what did Akashcheap do to actually earn 'fans'? Salman hasn't got fans defending him to death for his off-screen behaviour, unlike Akash fans who actually glorify his pathetic character in his real life! If you find Akash so awesome for his filthy character then why you got a problem with Salman's character? And if you find Salman's character cheap then why love Akash's character? After all, they are both 'abusers' at the end, right...?
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well for me i have no problem with sky or with salman khan .. my message was for those people who find salman right but sky wrong ..  if the both falls in the same category than why one is nice and other is wrong ? as for the fan base  .. salman khan earned his fans through his movies this doesnot mean sky did not have fans before he entered bigg boss .. and not every fan of sky is supporting him blindly , they see his faults too .. i have seen several examples of this on this forum.  yes i agree some dont but then every contestants have fans who are supporting them blindly as NOONE in the house or even those who are out now were 100 % right