Bigg Boss Season 5

Good job, Sky - Page 4

Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Everyone has made mistakes.. even Sky has, so what..

everyone doesnt make mistakes like sky does ...
everyone makes mistakes ,... but ppl accept their mistakes and dont repeat them .. but our sky here has a big ego and thinks he is clean and is never at fault!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sssz thumbnail
sky good it back good!!! i loved the way salman handled him although juz like salman said abhi dil nahin bhara...but i m really happy bout today episode...hes shown his place!!!
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shabanajmi

you still have no brain... wat he handled... sallu bhai would have slapped him... hey scolded very patiently...thu  sky sucks...

abe, why are you getting personal.  You say whatever hell you want about Sky, but don't get personal.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srk_lover

im sure he would have walked off once again, if salman hadnt mentioned anything about him being disrespectful to sanjay...he just got scared therefore didnt say anything...

also its easy to act like a big shot when they are not right in front of you...however, face to face he's like a scared little billi!
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he handled Salman rather well.. now he is an abuser, insulter, egoisitic.. but that does not take away the courage and composure he showed yesterday.. anybody else would have been speechless but he handled it.. Look how Amar was sticking his tongue out when Salman called him spineless..
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Es.Es

good job sky

for never accepting your mistakes and disrespecting your elders. The world needs ppl like u :) good job SKY! ๐Ÿ˜•

i dont understand how ppl could accept sky and could be FANS of him?
People think sky as a role model? for what .. abusing women and men.. for being rude to elders? .. for threatening people? wow

If salman khan can have fans after abusing  girls, killing people disrespecting others than why not sky .. and most of the people here who are praising salman khan for bashing sky today are forgetting tht he (salman khan) falls in to the same category .. correct yourself first then correct others
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Sky ki Chaddi Utaar Ke Chappal se maara Salman ne...Press ke saamne!

Just as Sky was threatening Kid Sid!๐Ÿคฃ

You Need to watch the episode again crusierji
You are  in ur fantasy world..There was nothing like that in reality that happening
Salman was just talkinig๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

I think he handled Salman rather well.. now he is an abuser, insulter, egoisitic.. but that does not take away the courage and composure he showed yesterday.. anybody else would have been speechless but he handled it.. Look how Amar was sticking his tongue out when Salman called him spineless..

EXACTLY...SOME people are bashing SKY for just sake of doing it..and laughing...People Go watch the episode. The way he handled him was really good.He was calm n strong. Unlike sid whose face was looked like that he is crying n Poor amar whose face color changed...I condemn what salman did...This should be done by BB not by salman...one can see what mr..salman has done in past..n if think he should practice what he preach... Think about it without getting baised

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
fkbutt thumbnail
sky is not dumb.i love to see him.he is the real man in the house who knows where he is ,why he is there.he speaks up his mind and not scared from this sallu .i was even surprised how pooja mishra the biggest bully was bigi billi infront of salman.
but sky has guts to speak whatever he has in his mind so for me sky is the best .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
pklover thumbnail
I hate sky !! i want him out !!