Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sky should  learn to accept the mistakes...he was behaving like that he never did mistakes

Really..he presented his points.May be we as viewers can see it but in that house many are delusional  bz they live there 24/7 .Talk , fight, chat , have fun together...But we are shown only 45 mins. Think about their prospective...they don't know which part of their personality is shown outside or we may say which part is shown more in comparison to other. And yes SKY is headstrong..he will never say yes yes to someone if he really don't mean it under influence of people unlike sid the kid. So where others get easily influenced by seeing how big the personality is SKY don't it unless n until he really believes it from heart. He may be wrong in his perception that is another thing. BUT all i m saying is its not that he intentionally do it when he knows that he is wrong...but i think he really is not convinced that he is wrong.๐Ÿ˜Š  Thats why he thinks that he should stand by what he think is right...but  in actual may be wrong as well which he genuinely don't know.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would say he manupilated the situation WELL!๐Ÿ˜† lol no one is SAINT but he should atleast acknowlledge or look back and try to think it through from others perceptive too... that will help him only...life long.

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Really..he presented his points.May be we as viewers can see it but in that house many are delusional  bz they live there 24/7 .Talk , fight, chat , have fun together...But we are shown only 45 mins. Think about their prospective...they don't know which part of their personality is shown outside or we may say which part is shown more in comparison to other. And yes SKY is headstrong..he will never say yes yes to someone if he really don't mean it under influence of people unlike sid the kid. So where others get easily influenced by seeing how big the personality is SKY don't it unless n until he really believes it from heart. He may be wrong in his perception that is another thing. BUT all i m saying is its not that he intentionally do it when he knows that he is wrong...but i think he really is not convinced that he is wrong.๐Ÿ˜Š  Thats why he thinks that he should stand by what he think is right...but  in actual may be wrong as well which he genuinely don't know.

sorry dear..he hide himself with his socalled points ..we know that how he change with argument...his points were much like threatening what he was doing ?? telling in front of salman that he will beat him outside? sorry he should accept it that   he over done it...koi bhi point pakad lo ..he never giver up ..his conversation with juhi was last night so uncalled๐Ÿ˜• and he was benting hell to prove it right
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sorry dear..he hide himself with his socalled points ..we know that how he change with argument...his points were much like threatening what he was doing ?? telling in front of salman that he will beat him outside? sorry he should accept it that   he over done it...koi bhi point pakad lo ..he never giver up ..his conversation with juhi was last night so uncalled๐Ÿ˜• and he was benting hell to prove it right

SO how do u know 100% that he hide behind those points intentionally .All i m saying is i think that he don't do that  intentionally , maybe he didn't feel that he is really wrong...that is delusional...which is not intentional but unintentional. Wohi toh i m trying to say...that he himself don't know that he is wrong..but yes I admit that he should follow others in that case but for that he needs to be convinced that he is wrong๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sky ki Chaddi Utaar Ke Chappal se maara Salman ne...Press ke saamne!

Just as Sky was threatening Kid Sid!๐Ÿคฃ
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

SO how do u know 100% that he hide behind those points intentionally .All i m saying is i think that he don't do that  intentionally , maybe he didn't feel that he is really wrong...that is delusional...which is not intentional but unintentional. Wohi toh i m trying to say...that he himself don't know that he is wrong..but yes I admit that he should follow others in that case but for that he needs to be convinced that he is wrong๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he knows that he is wrong but he doesn;t admit it..and abt  100% sure anybody can see  that point by watching the episodes..he do that intentionally..kitni baar bhi dekh lo...he is player who plays the game ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Sky ki Chaddi Utaar Ke Chappal se maara Salman ne...Press ke saamne!

aisa kuch nahi hua to kyu bol rehe ho..??๐Ÿ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Everyone has made mistakes.. even Sky has, so what..
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sree421

Watch again, Boss.  Does he look like he was scared? ๐Ÿคฃ

i dont mean scared of anyone...i mean, scared of his "disrespectful image" that is being shown outside...hes not scared of anyone, but he is definitely concerned about his image..
Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good job sky

for never accepting your mistakes and disrespecting your elders. The world needs ppl like u :) good job SKY! ๐Ÿ˜•

i dont understand how ppl could accept sky and could be FANS of him?
People think sky as a role model? for what .. abusing women and men.. for being rude to elders? .. for threatening people? wow