Posted: 12 years ago
Why did Akashdeep lie about his age? πŸ˜† on the BB website it states that he is 36? (i assumed he was atleast 38/39.)

No wonder Bedi and Sky are such good friends. They are both delusional and intolerant of anyone else's views or opinions.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

lets go with' pigs would fly'...why should the world end because of this idiot🀒...if he ever comes to his senses..πŸ˜†

True ;) Ok, let's just say his world would end. Kyunki aise log toh apni duniya mein rehte hain πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sree421

I think Sky handled that Sallu miya very well.  πŸ‘  Anyone else would have cried there, hats off to Sky for showing guts to answer that trash talk.  I'm sure Sky will gain even more supporters after this episode.

Way to go, Sky!
πŸ‘
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh you want him to accept his mistakes and then start flying again 😭😭
o teri🀣🀣
Sky didn't cry? What rubbish! It cried in half the world today. Also known as rain. πŸ˜›

As for Akaash, he can't cry. Woh kehtay hai na, jab insaan ka dil marr jaata hai, toh aankh ka paani bhi sookh jaata hai.
Edited by RainbowWarrior - 12 years ago
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Sky didn't cry? What rubbish! It cried in half the world today. Also known as rain. πŸ˜›

As for Akaash, he can't cry. Woh kehtay hai na, jab insaan ka dil marr jaata hai, toh aankh ka paani bhi sookh jaata hai.
no ..he cant cry any day because he thinks that he is always right like mishra
Originally posted by sree421

I think Sky handled that Sallu miya very well.  πŸ‘  Anyone else would have cried there, hats off to Sky for showing guts to answer that trash talk.  I'm sure Sky will gain even more supporters after this episode.

Way to go, Sky!

you still have no brain... wat he handled... sallu bhai would have slapped him... hey scolded very patiently...thu  sky sucks...
Originally posted by fire_gun

no ..he cant cry any day because he thinks that he is always right like mishra

I don't think he respond like misra anywhere.Even when salman was saying all things to him , he just presented his points and maybe if not 100% but agree on 80% of the things...I know he has temper issues but otherwise he has many traits which could outshine all those
flaws provided he works on those  flaws
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I don't think he respond like misra anywhere.Even when salman was saying all things to him , he just presented his points and maybe if not 100% but agree on 80% of the things...I know he has temper issues but otherwise he has many traits which could outshine all those
flaws provided he works on those  flaws
..sky did also wrong things..like bringing that political connection πŸ˜‰ he should see it ..we have seen ample times he never accept his mistakes even arguing  friends
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
I did feel bad for sky but again,he has been a bully earlier making the gals cry..so he got a taste of his own medicine.