Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

os gohem play ludo

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys it my first os dont know if u willlike it or not just want to do one step how it will be so if there will be some mistake forgive me advance .                                        in gohem room gopi cauld not sleep she dont know wat to do , she already read a book ,she is not feel sleep ahem come in the room and ask her wat happen . she said icant sleep ,y he ask ,i sleep the wole day that y ,u did not look the tv .if u want to see i will put it for u .non i dont want ok then im doing my work tell me if need something ok . he is doing his work but at everytime he look at her , then he stop his work go near the bed and ask u r still not feel to sleep . non so wat do u want to do u want to talk ,non do u want me to read a book which can help u to smile . non r u sure u dont want anything gopi dont be afraid tell me wat do u want , r u sure u will not get angry on me , i want to play ludo the way i do defore i got maried . wat u want me to play ludo it a kids play ,non ahemji it not only for the kids u just tell me to tell u wat i want n now u dont want to play .                                                              he look at her and said ok i wll play but only one game ok .she said yes he take the game out n ask wat couler u will take she said blue n u will take green they start playing she got 6 so she is the first who get out the house .ahem play he did not get 6 so he will stay in the house till he get 6 . they were playing ahem look at gopi how she was looking like ia kid she was excited when she was wining .when they were playing there hand touch with eacherver they have an eyelook with smile aehm start to cheat he start talking about love , he know gopi will feel shy n will not concetred on the play .he win the game he play again when gopi is about to win this time he dont know wat he will do then he said gopi u r so smart in this game ,she blush again he change the dice num n win again .then gopi said u r cheating ahemji how can u win when u were not in the place to win with the num u got .so now u r saying that im cheating how dare u im not do any cheating u r the one who is cheating me i dont know how to cheat ahemji ,so i know how to cheat it u who wanted to play so when u lose u r saying im cheating .yes because i never lose in this game , when u will play with a kid it normal u will win .but im not a kid so .gopi was talking talking ahem put his finger on her lips and say sheee they look at each ever ahem has a strange feeling want to tast her beautiful red lips .ahem touch her neck with a pasionate she can feel the love the attraction they were having ahem come slowly to her he was about to kiss her on her lips . when sudenly he realize what was about to do , he tell her to sleep then gopi has pain she cauld not sleep .ahem wat happen now my head is paining i cant see propely wat is happening she said ,ahem it normal i will press your head n do masage . will feel good  then he press n do massage on her head he slept on the bed gopi head was on his shest .in the morning it was 8.00 ockl he see the time oh no im geting late but when he look at gopi face he feel happy n think of the moment he when he was playing ludo and say for the first time im feeling very happy thanks for the night gopi from his heart he kiss gopi on her forhead .๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ  gopi open her eyes and she think of the night how she was happy first time ahemji has play with her n the touch she say thank kanaji to suport me last night i want him to do more romance now โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š  .                                                                    hope u like it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good oneshot
had me intrigued
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
A lovely and cute OS๐Ÿ‘
Loved reading it,it was great๐Ÿ˜›
--HANISA-- thumbnail
thanks for ur suport i was little afraid to do it  i was prepare the os since friday but i cold not post it early sorry for that
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its very cute hansa. He massaged her head. Very cute.i think this is ur first of many !!!
hana_y thumbnail
 LOVELY OS NICE WELL DONE 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
thanks for all coments im happy u love it now i can do another ff i have  i will post it soon thanks again 
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely OS. Really enjoyed reading it.
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o very nice os just loved it.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey very nice os! hope this happens