Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lolz
Awesome yaar.
Jisko jaise aur jo sochna hai sochte raho...there's nothing wrong...we all have a right to pakao khayali pulao...he he.
Every person here has their own version of the interview...so lage raho.

Good post dear.Edited by Vidushi89 - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when will people stop spreading rumors about gurti,,there was no hidden meaning in their interview. watch this interview  once again n listen properly- they were just pulling each others legs n saying praneet always adds his own lines in show , wo hamesha pakata hai n then drashti adds- or age bhi pakata rahega...

n iam happy that geet has ended n wid d end of ghsp , gurti useless link up rumors will also die gradually... if fans want ghsp 2 just for satisfying their gurti obsession then i don;t wnat ghsp 2 n wish it will never come back.   

n if we want to live simple n peaceful life then actors too wnat d same. so better respect them.

Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
kirti0712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
when praneet said DD is my sister,GC my best friend,GC said thank god,as he was worried that instead of praneet saying best friend,could have said brother,that would have made GC and DD brother suster,which we all know they are not,and so DD told GC to stop ,and they all laughed
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one senrence we can twist in as many meaning as we like -it's all depends on persons thinking.
faria86 thumbnail
πŸ˜† i think some fan misunderstood it's not their fault as the voice of that interview wasn't clear & that last part happen so fast  

guys they were joking...& they were doing masti 
they were pulling parneet's leg & DD gesture parneet to stop this bcoz his words were like double meaning as you thought i mean DD get it that some fans can take it like this as well she was  like dostana kuch toh sharam karo πŸ˜†...that 's it nothing else they are good friends & good co-actors so just chill & enjoy their interview & masti 

GC is marriage  & DD is single it can create problems between DD & GC as co-actors...that y DD said in one of her interview that she wants to work with Different ppl 
i know we all love Maaneet from core & want to see them together  & we love  DD & GC but it doesn't mean we should say such things about them...

DD is bubbly ,friendly & fun loving gal she is same with all her friends & co-actors & GC is fun loving too they all were cracking jokes & doing masti πŸ˜Š nothing else 

many fans are trying 4 Geet season 2 & such rumors & such comments can ruin thier efforts so plzz keep that in mind beside DD & GC both are brilliant actors so let them enjoy their work & we fans should try to bring a beautiful smile on their face not give them tension that if they work together again fans can get them wrong...
they are good friends & have good rapport as co actors πŸ˜Š

& sorry if i hurt anyone's sentiments as i never want to hurt anyone's sentiment so hope i didn't hurt anyone πŸ˜Š

Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
girls please do translate the hindi part...in englishπŸ˜‰
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

so what if he is married? love z blind

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulip132

so what if he is married? love z blind

So what if he's married?😲

You must be one of those blind  unbridled endorsers of the brand 'Gurti' or someone who doesn't understand or care about the sanctity of marriage.

Ok then. Imagine you are married to a guy whom you love very much and who, you believe, loves you back as much. Now, if some people at his work place say that he and his very pretty colleague make a beautiful pair and should be one in reality based on the fact that they share a lovely rapport and work well together, how would you like that?

Would you still say, "so what if he's married? Love z blind"????

Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
whatever it is, i loved d interview n d Masti they were doing.

i think that matters 2 me most.

anyways will always love GHSP, Maaneet n GurTi.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

So what if he's married?😲

You must be one of those blind  unbridled endorsers of the brand 'Gurti' or someone who doesn't understand or care about the sanctity of marriage.

Ok then. Imagine you are married to a guy whom you love very much and who, you believe, loves you back as much. Now, if some people at his work place say that he and his very pretty colleague make a beautiful pair and should be one in reality based on the fact that they share a lovely rapport and work well together, how would you like that?

Would you still say, "so what if he's married? Love z blind"????

πŸ‘πŸ‘