Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I really think..this is not done...there is nothing between them except for friendship...they are really good friends...and to keep in mind GC is married to DB...and he loves her a lot..and they are happily married...and not to forget they have dated for almost 6 to 7 years...and DD is single...

I like ur pointing it out..but seriously these are the kind of link ups that cause tension between the co-stars...but our GC AND DD being so professional never took them seriously...

So by not being rude..can we please refrain from creating such posts, and anyhow the show has ended...but we are still hoping of getting GHSP 2...SO REALLY WANT NO ISSUES BETWEEN OUR GURTI...

Thank you.

Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago
shabdik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya,there is nothing between gurti.they r only professional friends.because of rumours spread by fans they stopped giving joint interviews.so  please let us be broadminded and admire their work.so that they may once again work together.
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shabdik

ya,there is nothing between gurti.they r only professional friends.because of rumours spread by fans they stopped giving joint interviews.so  please let us be broadminded and admire their work.so that they may once again work together.

Exactly...this is what bothers the co-stars...i really wish GURTI have no tensions between them..and they come back together...😭
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aanappin

Exactly...this is what bothers the co-stars...i really wish GURTI have no tensions between them..and they come back together...😭

adi sir was just making fun of GC and DD he know how to make fun of them 😉
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no comments ,enjoyed the interview.
Please tell me which interview ???
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know that it's talk and conjectures like this that cost us their interviews on TV.

And, as everyone wants them back together on TV be it Season 2 or any other show, i think it's in the best interests of all the fans that they stop conjecturing even in fun.

We may never get to see them together if such things get out of hand.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments but don't you think that we are digging our own graves here?😊
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I simply enjoyed their interview...
amansatayam thumbnail
sab ne GC ne kya kaha suna par adi ne kya kaha vo nahi suna... vo khe raha tha " mai inhe settle to karunga hai" aur tabhi DD ne finger on your lips wala isshara kiya tha...
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
i love this interview n i too noticed that
whats goring on between GC DD😆