Posted: 12 years ago
I think Sunny needs to go next in all respects! Her contribution to the show is least! All she does is crib about household chores and bitching about Sid! That is it! Other than this she is doing nothing else in the house! ðŸ¤¢ Even Juhi is contributing more to her!

If she comes to top 4 it would be wrong! I am not at all a Sky Amar or Juhi fan but still in all honesty out of the remaining top 5 the only one who deserves to leave is Sunny! It would be really unfair to others if she stays! 

Keeping in view the top 5, the top 4 should be Sid, Juhi, Amar and Sky!
Juhi or Sunny.. both are nothing but Sky's puppets.. no stand for themselves! i'd rate Sky higher anyday over them..at least he's playing games and admits it.. isnt a 'blind' follower for God sake! 
Sky, Amar and Sid for the finals! A worth-watch finale!
Sunny days are over...
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Ms.po*ny.

barbie doll ka koi kaam nahi😆..sho sho chali gayi hai😆 aur sid will  br sulking at corner to woh kiske saath fight karegi😆.. so her time is up😉
i want juhi to leave next...my top 3 are sunny, amar and sid...koi kissi se baat nahi karega...bilkul shanti hogi ghar mein😆
sunny! coz she does'nt contribute anything other than complain about the chores. she's very cunning like a fox n sly too. i hate her.🤢
sunny ko koi nikaalo yaar ðŸ¤¢
Juhi, Sunny, Sky, Amar in that order.
Sidhart will be evicted on dec 24 and Sunny will leave the house on 31 dec , juhi, amar, sky will be in Finale and Amar will win the show