Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
iam with bedi not fully  ..i like her sum question raised by her
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 😲 😕 me chakkar khake girne wali hun...extreme overdose of bedi and her tweets defending SKY..bhai bahar aayega toh shaadi kar le..we wont say a thing...chup kar bas ab,,,
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

😲 😕 me chakkar khake girne wali hun...extreme overdose of bedi and her tweets defending SKY..bhai bahar aayega toh shaadi kar le..we wont say a thing...chup kar bas ab,,,

then why people read her tweets  ..just avoid it if u dont find it interesting or fully  biased..
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG!! I feel the same!! Iss k paas koi aur kaam nahi hai!!! 24 Hrs Sky Sky!!! Thakti nahi hai sara din eik hee naam lay k
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

then why people read her tweets  ..just avoid it if u dont find it interesting or fully  biased..

I dont...just read them here on forum...I dont follow her on tweeter! normally there are few but today since she made such a big deal about salman bashing sky her tweets are all over the forum..ab yahan toh padna and comment karna hamara right hai..hai na...
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

I dont...just read them here on forum...I dont follow her on tweeter! normally there are few but today since she made such a big deal about salman bashing sky her tweeters are all over the forum..ab yahan toh padna and comment karna hamara right hai..hai na...

kisne kaha pura read karne ko..aapko accha nahi lagthe pb tweets to mat karo read .forum par bhi...forum par bhi necessary nahi kii har thread reply karna hai...i agree with her at sum point she mentioned today  it needs guts to question sumbody  like salman khan ...
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

kisne kaha pura read karne ko..aapko accha nahi lagthe pb tweets to mat karo read .forum par bhi...forum par bhi necessary nahi kii har thread reply karna hai...i agree with her at sum point she mentioned today  it needs guts to question sumbody  like salman khan ...

PLEASE..stop telling what should I do or not?? Mind your own business...comment on main post of the thread, I was reacting to the thread and PBs tweets...alrite????? If at all,  only TM or PB can question...so stop interfering, I have one mother in law dont need another...
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haan haan! Salman only picks on sky! sky is so special right? salman told EVERYONE how they are coming across on TV! not just sky. it's not his fault Sky is coming across badly. He was just letting him know. and to be honest, he spoke my mind about a lot of things. 

1. PM's Spare me! He was damn right! I find that irritating! 
2. Andrew doing a good job during that Sid-Sky fight. agreed!👍🏼
3. Sky's attitude being very negative and rude.
3. Sid's language annoying the viewers!

It's all true! IMO, it would've been even more awesome if Sunny also got a dose on her bitchiness! But hey, I will be satisfied with what we got. and this Bedi needs to shut up! IMO, if Sky was smart, he would appoint her as his PR rep! she is trying way too hard to control the damage on his rep!

Also, Andrew is really a wise man!😳 He understands things despite the housemates talking in a whole another language and his translator being incompetent and not understanding what "translation" means. He gives the greatest advises and is very logical and fair in his deduction and reasoning and in decision-making. He is cool-headed and doesn't act fake! I LOVED what he had to say about PM (100% true) and I loved how he just didn't respond to PM when she came and sat down next to him in the garden. Lesson here is? PM will shut up if you ignore.😆
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

haan haan! Salman only picks on sky! sky is so special right? salman told EVERYONE how they are coming across on TV! not just sky. it's not his fault Sky is coming across badly. He was just letting him know. and to be honest, he spoke my mind about a lot of things. 

1. PM's Spare me! He was damn right! I find that irritating! 
2. Andrew doing a good job during that Sid-Sky fight. agreed!👍🏼
3. Sky's attitude being very negative and rude.
3. Sid's language annoying the viewers!

It's all true! IMO, it would've been even more awesome if Sunny also got a dose on her bitchiness! But hey, I will be satisfied with what we got. and this Bedi needs to shut up! IMO, if Sky was smart, he would appoint her as his PR rep! she is trying way too hard to control the damage on his rep!

Also, Andrew is really a wise man!😳 He understands things despite the housemates talking in a whole another language and his translator being incompetent and not understanding what "translation" means. He gives the greatest advises and is very logical and fair in his deduction and reasoning and in decision-making. He is cool-headed and doesn't act fake! I LOVED what he had to say about PM (100% true) and I loved how he just didn't respond to PM when she came and sat down next to him in the garden. Lesson here is? PM will shut up if you ignore.😆

PERFECT!!! exactly my views..I mentioned somewhere too absolutely mind blowing episode would have turned into an awesomely perfect one if they werent so head over heels for sunny...😆 but like you said...good enough for now!
fire_gun thumbnail

PLEASE..stop telling what should I do or not?? Mind your own business...comment on main post of the thread, I was reacting to the thread and PBs tweets...alrite????? If at all,  only TM or PB can question...so stop interfering, I have one mother in law dont need another...

then dont tell  pb  to shut up too..she has equal rights to post on twitter  like u have freedom to post anywhere ...ok peace out ..and i agree u were reacting only