Pooja Bedi (after Sky bashing)-entertainment------

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Pooja Bedi (after Sky bashing by Salman)-entertainment continues non stop:ROFL

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@tasnim1987 if contestants are bad,they get nominated& if public dislikes them,they get eliminated. Thats reality TV, not Hosts threatening
1 minute ago
@
@tasnim1987 Salman previously had threatened Sid, & said "i"ll come in their and kick your arse". Hosts CANNOT intimidate contestants! WRONG
3 minutes ago
@
@nayyar_akh hawa udd gaya? he was giving respect to a biased host and it' shows his decency.and BTW.. Sanjay was being good to Sky.
7 minutes ago
lals131999 lalita nag
@
@poojabeditweets it was very unfair to sky being told tht sanju will see whn he comes out..whn d hosts can feel tht insulted y nt sky ???
1 hour ago
Retweeted by poojabeditweets
@maazkazi be careful when you call a 41 year old buddi :) remember Salman today? he said that he automaticcaly becomes that too as he's 47 !
1 hour ago
It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?
1 hour ago
Salman told Sky Sanjay would NOT forgive him for walking off last episode, &Sanjay smiled warmly at Sky & forgave him:) What;s Salman upto?
1 hour ago
Awesome how Salman told Sky that his jokes were awful and unappreciated, and then Sanjay told Sky to keep joking, that they were appreciated
1 hour ago
@
@amit6755 WHY did Salman try to DEMORALISE Sky saying he had NO friends left in outside world, when his entire friends group adore him.??
1 hour ago
@
@sweeetstarr1 quite! the opposite ! I saw Salman going in there and PICK on Sky and I think Sky handled it very well!
1 hour ago
Do watch @tarasharmasaluj 'The Tara Sharma Show - Ek Nayi Ma ka Safar' and its every Sat at 630pm on Imagine & 9pm on Pogo! All the best:)
3 hours ago
celebrated @iamjuhiparmar husband sachins's birthday with him, @parveendusanj cake/present/flowers:) happpy birthday 2 a Good human being!
3 hours ago
@
@dudu1118 oops! Ok!and when these tots grow up it'll be 86 men per thousand left lonely!approx 40 million men in india without a mate!
6 hours ago
@
@NaureenBhagat YOU attempt to insult me!! I laugh my head off because its absurd! & u feel insulted I laughed at your insult???
6 hours ago
@
@payal_kapoor nope! India census 2011 says 914 to 1000 sex ratio! I do work with many save the girl child organisations! I know statistics!
6 hours ago
@
@NaureenBhagat ha ha ha ha ha! Jealous??love your sense of humour !! :) :) & also I reply to THEIR attack, that too without abusing them:)
7 hours ago
@
@sanj_sanjukta there's a difference in beng FRIENDS&being FRIENDLY!I was friendly w/ most because we lived together! But trusted just a few
7 hours ago
@
@ExploreTamil mooh mein ghee shakkar :) :) :) these things are in the publics hands, not the channels! Voting is everything:)
7 hours ago
@
@amberohail yes! Because to have a friend, you have to be a friend! & sid was really a let down as a friend despite everything we did:( sad!
7 hours ago
@
@creativepagal yup! He does provoke, but with an intention to expose people! There is a method to th madness! It is a mental game at th end!
7 hours ago
@
@theheartofthese nobody deserves filthy language, & those that use it are badly brought up! #bad breeding
7 hours ago
My GOODNESS! Checking my tweets..I am AN AWESOME friend! love& support to Sky/Juhi/ sunny irrespective of all the hate spewed my way for it!
7 hours ago
NumsN Nums N
@poojabeditweets biggboss.in.com/season-5-video… It has her hubby pic by her bed side :)
9 hours ago
Retweeted by poojabeditweets
@
@creativepagal I have watched many episodes:) but would rather judge Sky based on 24hr interaction not the limited 45 minutes viewers see :)
7 hours ago
@
@farahshah6 u rell me why all her supporters use such filthy language whilst proclaiming support! Mine don't do the same! They're dignified!
10 hours ago
@
@nainikapillu thank you:) lots of love to you and your family:)
10 hours ago
@
@ShazenKhan !???? Sky never uses bad language! Could you please Show me one episode where he has used foul language?
10 hours ago
@
@bijayhyd ha ha ha! Yes! You're absolutely right! Tweet to her about it!!:) & most of them use filthy language!
10 hours ago
@
@sameer84ca yup - totally agree! Not replying to any negative nonsense! The language her fans use is Shocking!!! Where does she find them?
11 hours ago

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajananns123TheBigTamasha-naureen786-prerna4rishavblue-ice.

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
All the tweets r filled with SKY SKY SKY.Ouch...God blesss herCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor2cs-07-Cruiser--shabz-prerna4rishav

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
OMG...bedia has written all those tweets...arre bedi mataji...bachho ka bed time ho gaya hai...jao sulao unko..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25ranmovieanns123MahekFTWRainbowWarriorTheBigTamasha-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Sathiya gayi hai Wacko

Sky said he has FEW friends outside.. So from where do this Bedi find these 'ENTIRE' word Wacko It's ENTIRELY few only ! WackoWacko

Why cant Kabir Bedi call his daughter up and tell her to behave ?

anns123Picasso9TheBigTamasha-Cruiser--naureen786-blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sathiya gayi hai Wacko

Sky said he has FEW friends outside.. So from where do this Bedi find these 'ENTIRE' word Wacko It's ENTIRELY few only ! WackoWacko

kabir bedi ne sharmindagi ki wajah se desh chorr diya...kahan gaye...kuchh pata nahiCryCry

bhoomi25anns123alexstar-naureen786--Cruiser-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Sathiya gayi hai Wacko

kabir bedi ne sharmindagi ki wajah se desh chorr diya...kahan gaye...kuchh pata nahiCryCry

I can understand.. OuchLOLLOL

Agar apne harkat se baaz nai aayi, toh bacche bhi kuch dino mein chod denge OuchAngry

*In Shraddha tone * - Paagal budhiya Angry Yeh toh peeche hi padh jaati hai Angry

I REALLY miss Shraddha-PoB Aunty fights.. Shraddha was the right woman for her LOL My fav dialog was 'Naa khud hilti hai, naa hilaati hai'... ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25ranmovieanns123blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Sathiya gayi hai Wacko

I can understand.. OuchLOLLOL

Agar apne harkat se baaz nai aayi, toh bacche bhi kuch dino mein chod denge OuchAngry

*In Shraddha tone * - Paagal budhiya Angry Yeh toh peeche hi padh jaati hai Angry

I REALLY miss Shraddha-PoB Aunty fights.. Shraddha was the right woman for her LOL My fav dialog was 'Naa khud hilti hai, naa hilaati hai'... ROFL
Shradda ko insaano ki bahut sahi pehchaan hai...she was the one who nominated juhi...because she could see through the fake juhi...
she said that PB jisko like nahi karti...uske peeche pad jaati hai...we can see that by her unending tweets first for mehek and now for salman..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25anns123prerna4rishav

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Technically  Bedi is right here. If she has not deserted SKY, even if all other friends of SKY have deserted him, how can Salman say ALL friends of SKY have deserted him?Shocked

@
@sauravbhanot @BeingSalmanKhan please explain 2 me WHY salman would LIE & tell Sky all his friends have left him? To demoralise him unfairly
23 minutes ago

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alexstarprerna4rishav

Go to top