Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Shweta Gulati FC~COMPLETED~NEW FC LINK(pg150)~* (Page 46)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

OMG...50 pages already?? Shocked Shweta, u have to feel proud of ur fans..even when ur MIA, ur FC is kicking and alive! LOL imagine if she gets a show - we'll have an FC a day!
LOL

@Roopal - thank u for all ur pms...appreciate it Smile (though it took me a while to figure that ur id LOL) as for ranking, sorry but m just not into that stuff...will comment if i read something n like...but m too lazy for special efforts...hope u understand...

yeah i understand...its absolutly ok...

ok - this is to all the Shweta fans here - something to keep this place moving (not that it already isnt)...i realise this may have been discussed earlier, many a times, but since i m new here, i m curious to know...so pls answer - 

Which is your favorite role of Shweta and why? 

it cud be fiction like remix, dmg, etc or reality  - like ZND host...

would appreciate ur responses - shall also share mine, though m a bit confused b/w 2 right now... LOL

Cheers, Shilpi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

it cud be fiction like remix, dmg, etc or reality  - like ZND host...

would appreciate ur responses - shall also share mine, though m a bit confused b/w 2 right now... LOL

Cheers, Shilpi!

Well,I loved her as Tia, the character was supercute and she portrayed it brilliantlyThumbs Up. No one could have done it better than her I feel. But then since I'm a huge AN (Abhi-Nikki) fan, I would have to say that I liked her as Dr. Nikita and this is when I actually kinda started liking her. I may sound biased but whatever!Embarrassed My fav.has to be SG as Dr. Nikita in DMG.Big smile

Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 January 2012 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie..Roopal..

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Nehu - heyy Smile thank you for replying! and wow, another AN fan...awesome!! yeah, i thot Tia n Nikki wud be the preferred choices...and m personally fond of both Embarrassed 

Tia, for the sheer effort it took to play that role - her voice modulation was unbelievable..n SG brought in just the right amt of brattiness - spoilt n cute at the same time LOL 

and Nikki was more relatable - her spunk her biggest attraction, only she could deal with Dr Modi...and how well she did LOL  wish their story had been better dealt - was so curious abt the deal with Abhi's hand n why doesnt do surgeries but sadly they never really went into it...it all just became the maniac mess!! but still fond of AN - they gave such hilarious n awesome scenes Embarrassed

@Roopal - thanks..so sweet of ya Hugbut u forgot to ans my ques...though i guess u r gonna say Nikki too Wink do lemme know if i m rite, always good to know LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe..Roopal..

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

@Nehu - heyy Smile thank you for replying! and wow, another AN fan...awesome!! yeah, i thot Tia n Nikki wud be the preferred choices...and m personally fond of both Embarrassed 

Tia, for the sheer effort it took to play that role - her voice modulation was unbelievable..n SG brought in just the right amt of brattiness - spoilt n cute at the same time LOL 

and Nikki was more relatable - her spunk her biggest attraction, only she could deal with Dr Modi...and how well she did LOL  wish their story had been better dealt - was so curious abt the deal with Abhi's hand n why doesnt do surgeries but sadly they never really went into it...it all just became the maniac mess!! but still fond of AN - they gave such hilarious n awesome scenes Embarrassed

Thanks for the analysis, I almost agree with whatever you mentioned about the two of her roles.
@bold We all think exactly the same and I'm no exception. The CV's couldn't make such an interesting plot work.They left it it floating in air only God knows why. I still hate them for ruining the story when they could have done so much about that.Angry I can go on and on about that.LOL
@red I'm still very much in love with them and I always will. No doubt, their story, till that marriage track happened, was the bestest among all.Smile

..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

gosh the toughest task for meOuch
your are asking me to take out a drop from a oceanEmbarrassed
well keeping stone on my heartLOL i will say tia tia tia tia n tiaEmbarrassed
tia was the best character portrayed by shweta till yet
well tia is my fav coz that character was so impressive and loavable...tia was a perfect example of beauty and inspiring girlClap...her each characteristic was so beautiful just like herEmbarrassed...she was so innocent and so sweetEmbarrassed...she was brave too at the same time who didn't let her painful side come out in front of others...she was the one who can sacrifice for her friendsEmbarrassed...she was so helpful and and also chirpy...full of life...yup she was proudy at the beginning but at that time too no one could hate herEmbarrassed...later she was transformed and then her quite serious performance and heer maturity was heart stealingEmbarrassed...she was very bubbly and i love her the mostEmbarrassed...
this was why it was my fav role of shwetaEmbarrassed
but i too feel that its the best one by her coz (no offend to anyone) but tia's character needed lot of hardwork...i mean all other characters of her like nikki tara sandhya n all are fabulous but not much effort are needed for it...tia's character needed that special effort as we all know that shweta had to learn speaking in tia's way and shweta ofcorse was not so young to be 11th class student but still did that so amazingly...tia's way of speaking was the best part of character which shweta did beautiullyEmbarrassed

moodie.foodie

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

@Roopal - thanks..so sweet of ya Hugbut u forgot to ans my ques...though i guess u r gonna say Nikki too Wink do lemme know if i m rite, always good to know LOL

sorry but needed time to post a long postEmbarrassed
and sorry to disappoint u by m answerEmbarrassed
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Go to top