Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KaJenroxx

Shweta with her dad

he is not her dad
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MistiofMistz

I am missing Dr. Nikita badly. Shweta please come back soon on the screen.

welcome dear🤗
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: piya-jiya

she is not her  mom she is her friend pooja

really? i guess the id is fake
_Mannat_ thumbnail

he is her friend not brother

well thats wat they sed at fb!
_Mannat_ thumbnail

he is not her dad

well my bad!..i m sorry! i got it from fb from Shweta's real account atleast thats its claims to be🤔
& thats wat she said! i guess her account is fake after all!
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kishoreda's songs evergreen, 'Jhumroo' will work: Shweta New Delhi: TV actress Shweta Gulati is a diehard Kishore Kumar fan and says his songs have such flavour that they are not time-bound. She is confident that her musical comedy 'Jhumroo', based on the legend's work, will strike a chord with the audiences.

"I love Kishore Da's music. I do not think there is anyone in the country who does not love his songs. We all grew up listening to his songs and generations to come will listen to them as well. His songs are evergreen," Shweta said.

The actress is currently busy rehearsing for the musical comedy 'Jhumroo' that celebrates the spirit of Kishore Kumar's songs.

"'Jhumroo' is a complete family entertainer. I play the lead, Meena, opposite actor Gaurav Gera. The story is about Bhola, a Kishore Kumar fan who is madly in love with Meena. Both of them are colleagues. She does not like him much but eventually falls in love with him once she comes to know he is an amazing person," said the actress.

"With a well-written script, Kishoreda's music, lot of special effects, I am sure the audience will like it and they will come out with a smile on their faces after watching it," added the 32-year-old, who left her hometown Mumbai and shifted to Gurgaon to work in the musical.

'Jhumroo' is the second Bollywood live musical after 'Zangoora - The Gypsy Prince' and it will be launched at the Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon April 4. Shweta, who started her career with commercials and was later seen in television shows like 'Shagun', 'Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr', 'Remix' and 'Amber Dhara', says it wasn't easy for her to shift from Mumbai to Gurgaon.

"I was sceptical about shifting from Mumbai, but after I came here and met the entire team, all my doubts were cleared. Other than missing friends and family, it has been a pleasant and peaceful journey till now. And it is the show and the concept that made me say yes to 'Jhumroo'. Because we don't get opportunity to do something so exciting and be part of a live theatre of this kind. When I was approached, I heard the script and I grabbed the opportunity without giving it a second thought," she said.

The training and rehearsals of 'Jhumroo' have been keeping her busy.

"We start at 8:30 in the morning and go on till 8:30 - 9 at night. We do our workouts and aerial rehearsals in the morning, then we rehearse outside. If the stage is available, we do our stage rehearsals. It is very tiring but all of it is so exciting that the physical tiredness and mental fatigue take a back seat," she said.

piya-jiya thumbnail

Gera and Gulati in the new Bollywood music

(Shweta Gulati and Gaurav Gera)

After Hussain Kuwajerwala, Gauahar Khan and Kashmira Irani, it's the turn of TV actors Gaurav Gera (aka Nandu of "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi" and Shweta Gulati (Tia of "Remix") to settle down in Gurgaon for a couple of years.

Gera and Gulati will play the leads in the new Bollywood musical "Jhumroo", being introduced at the Kingdom of Dreams. The musical is expected to have a heavy dose of Kishore Kumar songs.

Edited by piya-jiya - 12 years ago
    mitzification thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Hi , Shweta's show is opening today in Delhi-NCR !!!!!!!!!!!
    piya-jiya thumbnail
    shweta show jhumroo pic