*Shweta Gulati FC~COMPLETED~NEW FC LINK(pg150)~* - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sizzpepps

@Nehu - heyy 😊 thank you for replying! and wow, another AN fan...awesome!! yeah, i thot Tia n Nikki wud be the preferred choices...and m personally fond of both 😳 

Tia, for the sheer effort it took to play that role - her voice modulation was unbelievable..n SG brought in just the right amt of brattiness - spoilt n cute at the same time 😆 

and Nikki was more relatable - her spunk her biggest attraction, only she could deal with Dr Modi...and how well she did 😆  wish their story had been better dealt - was so curious abt the deal with Abhi's hand n why doesnt do surgeries but sadly they never really went into it...it all just became the maniac mess!! but still fond of AN - they gave such hilarious n awesome scenes 😳

Thanks for the analysis, I almost agree with whatever you mentioned about the two of her roles.
@bold We all think exactly the same and I'm no exception. The CV's couldn't make such an interesting plot work.They left it it floating in air only God knows why. I still hate them for ruining the story when they could have done so much about that.😡 I can go on and on about that.😆
@red I'm still very much in love with them and I always will. No doubt, their story, till that marriage track happened, was the bestest among all.😊

Which is your favorite role of Shweta and why?

gosh the toughest task for me
your are asking me to take out a drop from a ocean😳
well keeping stone on my heart😆 i will say tia tia tia tia n tia😳
tia was the best character portrayed by shweta till yet
well tia is my fav coz that character was so impressive and loavable...tia was a perfect example of beauty and inspiring girl👏...her each characteristic was so beautiful just like her😳...she was so innocent and so sweet😳...she was brave too at the same time who didn't let her painful side come out in front of others...she was the one who can sacrifice for her friends😳...she was so helpful and and also chirpy...full of life...yup she was proudy at the beginning but at that time too no one could hate her😳...later she was transformed and then her quite serious performance and heer maturity was heart stealing😳...she was very bubbly and i love her the most😳...
this was why it was my fav role of shweta😳
but i too feel that its the best one by her coz (no offend to anyone) but tia's character needed lot of hardwork...i mean all other characters of her like nikki tara sandhya n all are fabulous but not much effort are needed for it...tia's character needed that special effort as we all know that shweta had to learn speaking in tia's way and shweta ofcorse was not so young to be 11th class student but still did that so amazingly...tia's way of speaking was the best part of character which shweta did beautiully😳

@Roopal - thanks..so sweet of ya 🤗but u forgot to ans my ques...though i guess u r gonna say Nikki too 😉 do lemme know if i m rite, always good to know 😆

sorry but needed time to post a long post😳
and sorry to disappoint u by m answer😳

Interview with Shweta Gulati

Interview wih Shweta Gulati (Nikki)
-Courtesy of India Forums-

Shweta we want to first begin with a round of fun questions. Kuch tede mede sawal main puchongi aur aap try kariyega unse bhi tede mede jawab dene kaa. Lets see how much we can make our listeners laugh today So are you ready ?

1. If Shweta Gulati was a color from the rainbow what color would she be and why ?

Shweta: I would be blue as it is the color of sky,and my heart is as big as a sky.

2. Lets say one day you wake up and you have suddenly transformed into a boy. Name three bollywood actors who you would like to combine to create a male Shweta. And please do give us the details on what those ingredients are from those actors. So kiski height, kiski body, kiski personality etc etc would you use to create the perfect male Shweta ?

Shweta: I think it would be Mr.Bachan as he is Just Perfect, whether be his looks, his personality or anything he is just perfect so I would love to be him€

3. This is really funny.. A 60 year-old male fan of yours comes up to you on the street one day & asks u for a jhadho ki jhappi. What will be your reaction? Kya aap yeh jhadoo ki jhappi dengi ?

Shweta: I would definitely give him a a jhadha hi jhappi..As he would be true fan.

Part 2-now lets make it little more interesting.. Now lets convert that 60 year old into a hot 23 year old male fan who comes upto you and asks you for a jhadoo ki jhappi €" what will be your reaction and will you give him a jhappi ?

Shweta: I think I will be really embarrassed, yaar muhje sharm aa jaegi..

Part 3 Bollywood or Hollywood actors ka kya khayal hai.. kya aap unko jaaddo ki jhaapi denge. Agar ha to kisko... (abhishek ko bhi nahi..our sources says u have a crush on him.. ?

Shweta: Yes bilkhul Richard Gere if come I would give him even without think only.. But I think noone from Bollywood ya..

4. If you could give your rival Anvesha some Tia lines which are mixed with Anvesha style what would they sound like? So please give us a glimpse of what happens when Tia and Anvesha styles are mixed together. I bet it will be quiet crazy ?

Shweta: Pleeease u wako, u red horn, tum apne aap ko samhti kya ho..saar mei kya lizard ke ande gare hai tumhare

5. Complete the following sentence. Shweta Gulati is crazy becz... ?
Shweta: because that was the defect in her since the childhood, €œI think that was something wrong with my parents dream well that€™s why I was born crazy€

Shweta lovely ans by u.. But now we move on 2 our next segment of rapid fire round whr u hv to ans jaldi jaldi by choosing one of the 2 options I give u..SO u ready..
a. Dino Moria or Emran Hashmi €" Dino Moria
b. John Abraham or Abhishek Bachan €" Abhishek Bachan
c. Pen or pencil - Pencil
d. PC or TV - TV
e. Green or Blue - Blue
f. Boys or Girls - Girls
g. Coke or Pepsi - Coke
h. Lipstick or Lip-gloss - Lipstick
i. Rakhi Sawant or Mallika Shrewat (u hv to choose 1) €" Mallika Shrewat
j. Ice Cream or Chocolates €" Ice-Cream

Now we all are getting a glimpse of what our Tia I mean Shweta is in person... And now since you fared so well in our first rapid fire round, lets move on to the next very interesting rapid fire

What I will do is I will say a make up item and all you have to do is associate that with your costar that comes to ur mind.. It has to be really quick..

a. Lipstick - Tia
b. Foundation Powder - Mehre
c. Blush or Rouse €" Janguwal Sir
d. Nailpolish - Pre
e. Eye Liner - Anvesha
f. Mascara - Vindra
g. Eye Shadow - Mehre
h. Lip Gloss - Tia

Well Shweta that was our fun segment from Telly Chaska€now lets move on to some questions from your fans

1. Aashni aapki fan poochna chahati hai ki wat was your first reaction when getting the role of tia (went with your cousin brother and just gave an audition..were you surprised when got the role) ?

Shweta: My 1st reaction was I started crying because it was not happening it was very difficult but when I got the grip of it I really started enjoying.

2. Shweta its really sad that remix has ended but our member rhea_remix pucheta hai ki from the entire cast of remix whom do u miss the most ?

Shweta: I miss Pre the most as we were every close,as u know my best friend.

3. "Tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hai." We all have heard this line n number of times from you in remix.. so now shriyaroxx wants to ask who invented this line DO u feel the same about yourself in your real life..that Shweta Gulati hona koi aissi wasie baat nahi hai.. ?

Shweta: I think my creative team created this line..Ya I do feel tht Shweta Gulati hona koi aissi wasie baat nahi hai, but cant say that in real life yaa log mujhe jhueta utha kar marege€

4. Now lets talk about your childhood days.. How was Shweta as a kid€Was Shweta naughty or the sober and delicate types as Tia ..ask our member Manjot ?

Shweta: I was always delicate kid, but I was also naughty€

5. Our member Vick 1 wants to ask: We know you were offered to choose between Ashi and Tia's role before the cast was finalized... What made u choose Tia's role ?

Shweta: I the role of Tia has my producer said Tia is more difficult to play so that word made me choose the role of Tia.

6.Hey tia,if remix begins again,what changes would u like to bring in tia and in her style ... €" our member shobha wants to know ?

Shweta: I think Tia was perfect€. So don€™t want to change anything.

7. Our member cuutie ask what is the funniest prank that anyone has played on you what was your reaction You have to be honest..!!

Shweta: Well no one played prank on me as I was the eldest in them€

1. SO ShwetA Manjot and Rhea_remix would like to ask you about your future plans ?

Shweta: My plans that I am doing.

2. Tell us more about your upcoming film Nani Detctive When is it releasing is your character Neeti was different from tia..?

Shweta: I have no idea when is it releasing as lot of trouble having with it.

3. After television how was the experience of working in a play Ask Rachel and her If screename is Maxliz At which theater is the play going to be staged? Would you love to work with Naseeruddin Shah in his plays ?

Shweta: I would love to work with Naseeruddin Shah, but I have not reached than level it will take me years too that level.

4. what does God mean to u ask manjot ?

Shweta: God means the supreme power to me,as I m going its because of him,I m a very stronger believer of god.

5. last but not the least is there any way where your fan could contact you or message you..

Shweta: My contact is

Thanks it was lovely talking to u Shweta.. Ur truly an angel.. WE are all waiting to see u in action and wish u all the v best in your life..
Take care

Ur Welcome

P.S. This iz a little old Interview
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Which is your favorite role of Shweta and why?

gosh the toughest task for me
your are asking me to take out a drop from a ocean😳
well keeping stone on my heart😆 i will say tia tia tia tia n tia😳
tia was the best character portrayed by shweta till yet
well tia is my fav coz that character was so impressive and loavable...tia was a perfect example of beauty and inspiring girl👏...her each characteristic was so beautiful just like her😳...she was so innocent and so sweet😳...she was brave too at the same time who didn't let her painful side come out in front of others...she was the one who can sacrifice for her friends😳...she was so helpful and and also chirpy...full of life...yup she was proudy at the beginning but at that time too no one could hate her😳...later she was transformed and then her quite serious performance and heer maturity was heart stealing😳...she was very bubbly and i love her the most😳...
this was why it was my fav role of shweta😳
but i too feel that its the best one by her coz (no offend to anyone) but tia's character needed lot of hardwork...i mean all other characters of her like nikki tara sandhya n all are fabulous but not much effort are needed for it...tia's character needed that special effort as we all know that shweta had to learn speaking in tia's way and shweta ofcorse was not so young to be 11th class student but still did that so amazingly...tia's way of speaking was the best part of character which shweta did beautiully😳

Roopal 🤗 thnx for the reply n the pm 😊 

agree, tia was a character which showed immense growth as the series went on, as u explained...as for the effort it took to play, yup...SG must have put in a lot of hard work to do that - her look, her voice, her mannerisms - all so different from her real self so she adapted herself amazingly! 

U know, one of my most fav emotional scenes on tv is a tia-ranveer scene...the one where tia tells ranveer the truth behind his dad's suicide and they both break down...

OMG, this was enacted superbly by both of them! 👏👏👏 

Roopal 🤗 thnx for the reply n the pm 😊 

agree, tia was a character which showed immense growth as the series went on, as u explained...as for the effort it took to play, yup...SG must have put in a lot of hard work to do that - her look, her voice, her mannerisms - all so different from her real self so she adapted herself amazingly! 

U know, one of my most fav emotional scenes on tv is a tia-ranveer scene...the one where tia tells ranveer the truth behind his dad's suicide and they both break down...

OMG, this was enacted superbly by both of them! 👏👏👏 

u know what tiara are my fav till yet😳

hey everyone🤗
today is the birthday of a very sweet friend of mine and one or our fellow sgian Hameeda urf Hammi🥳
here's just a small token of love from all of us to her🤗

Teddy Bday picture

Penguin Birthday Celebration picture 

Pink Birthday Cake picture 

Sending Birthday Hug picture
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ92X1sA2jA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eym1ZAjam8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhM0i0nBEA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G-tYRzwYY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FteXhp7MZY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ppDHjaG-0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2PTnLf4k1A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4UTmeUVpI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIV3nS7KRok[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2InFLc2GWc[/YOUTUBE]Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago