Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! (Page 9)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sunflower52

You should not quit because of some immature people. 

I even love ASR and Khushi. I have critisized them both when they are wrong and have praise them also.

I always see the 2 sides of the coin. About Khushi dressing sense they are spot on, come on see the type of background she belongs to you expect her to dress like a rich person. 

About ASR, I even made a post on about him of having this problem called PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

IMO Khushi is curing him without realizing.

I know lots of people are getting frustrated by one poster. Do not let her get to you. 

YUo know I am honestly tired of making positive, analytical posts. Those kind of posts are my forte.

I thought people understood them but they don't except for a few. Why should I waste my time and energy? 

LOng time ago, I made a post on Khushi's outfits where I clearly said I don't find anything wrong in it because we cannot expect her to dress like Anjali.

One of my earliest post was on Khushi's defense ( it was probably my third or fourth post) where I strongly criticized ASR for his aukaad lectures.

Now I am being tagged as a Khushi hater and a teenager who drools on ASR's good looks.

I love Khushi, I started watching the show for SAnaya and I drool on Barun not ASR.

I am tired of repeating the same thing

You are right there are very few people in this world who see beyond the looks or actions or understand them why they are like that and what made them.

Was that Mitrashakti who tagged you that. I laugh at her post, she says she is a lawyer and she can not even debate with those people who do not agree with her. 

I told my mom about her and she was also laughing at her. What kind of advocate is she.

You should not deprive those people who understand what you say. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent-Eris-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
As I already said before these posts should be ignored at all costs. As soon as any of you read such a post make sure to never comment on it. The TMs are trying to interfere in IPK since that Geet or whatever show is over and those losers have nothing better to do.Just ignore them. Fari please don't stop . I like your posts a lot.

incandescent-Eris-

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

Originally posted by aparnam

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

dear incandescent(sorry,i dont know ur real name)

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n

Yeah a fellow keralite! Hug EE snehathinay entha vilikyuva?? Enthu athishayamay forathil sneham, ethra manoharamay!!!

My blood group is B+, whats yours forum members??

take a hug from me also..fellow keralitesHugi daily fight with my mother to keep a hindi soap n its after endless speeches of advicesD'oh u see a soap..n here its a full on bashingOuch
anyways my blood group is also B+..so lets hope for the best...
  u know frnd ... 8'o clk is the time of idea star singer... my mil watches that... initially it was very difficult to get the remote... but  now my mil is a great fan of thz show... so we together watches the show...she actually promotes the show to her frnds...
thank god i always stopped my amma from watching that crap idea star singer after season 4..or else my ipkknd would also have gone..pinne njan collegil chennal full on ipkknd discussions aayirukkum...ellavarum ee serial kaanum...loads of arshi fans in my class...great meeting u... me from kochi n u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4ever

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
fari im still waiting for yr other post !!!1 abt arhi romantic ideas:)

_Dazzling_incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

fari im still waiting for yr other post !!!1 abt arhi romantic ideas:)

Sorry Maham. I know I promised you but I am not good at writing romantic stuffs and I am also feeling completely uninspired right now. Confused

If I write something now, it won't be good 

Sorry again Embarrassed

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hey, don't quit. This forum needs people like u to keep up the positivity. Its what keeps people like me coming back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top