Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! (Page 8)

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

no dear, dont leave forum...

i,myself is the problem...i m leaving..i will never be back in IPKKND forum..bcoz i hurted too much here...during diwali night when arnav break khushi's heart i was against ASR,but ASR lovers hurt me a lot..i realise that good look has too much power that people forget what is right and what is wrong...ASR is hot..and he cant be wrong...and khushi,her stupid antics,she is not classy,her dressing sense id bad, she does not deserve ASR...ok no problem..it hurted me a lot...but i was there...bcoz nelo,parodi,  pakpearl, mina(who gave me her kasam for not leaving) they gave me too much love...but now i m totally heartbroken..and in IPKKND i cant express my view, bcoz members r ready for attacking..very bad experience...and i wanted a new guy temporarily, not forever...

after some days ASR will marry khushi as a punishment,then he will torture her...if i will write anything agains that, members will again hurt  me..so i m leaving...
IPKKND is ASR's lover's serial only...

i remember all the moments when i were working together making barun and sanaya top 5, we did many stupid acts also for making them top5...we were together that time...

and nelo's shyam's swayambor thread this was the thread where we enjoyed a lot...

bye...

what are you saying yaar? we aint child now are we? its like..mujhe nahi khelna..mujhe nahi khelna thing going on forum? why are you leaving? gosh! no one mentioned you did anyone? we love to argue thats why we come on forum! LOL why are you taking thinngs so seriously yaar! ye sab chalta rehta hai?

@bold!

yaar aisa bolne se pehle one thing you should have thought all are because of ARHI here! ya we are girls we will like ASR! who cares if he is wrong or not? he is just a fictional character! wanst i the one to say that ASR was doing wrong by keeping lavanay in false hopes? fictional characters means so to you that you are gonna leave frnds like us..mai tumhari dost hoon na Embarrassed i know i am sometime rude par kya karoon mai aisi hi hoon wont you forgive me? Ouch

Edited by vampire_girl - 18 December 2011 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

One more reason why I decided not to post...

People who who defended ASR in those bashing ( yes bashing not criticizing ) posts are being tagged as ' ASR droolers without sensitivity towards women and particularly abuse vicitms'.

We are also being tagged as Khushi haters which is not at all true. 

Edited by incandescent - 18 December 2011 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52SunoNa....YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

One more reason why I decided not to post...

People who who defended ASR in those bashing ( yes bashing not criticizing ) posts are being tagged as ' ASR droolers without sensitivity towards women and particularly abuse vicitms'.

We are also being tagged as Khushi haters which is not at all true. 

Ditto ! Sleepy

incandescent

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
You should not quit because of some immature people. 

I even love ASR and Khushi. I have critisized them both when they are wrong and have praise them also.

I always see the 2 sides of the coin. About Khushi dressing sense they are spot on, come on see the type of background she belongs to you expect her to dress like a rich person. 

About ASR, I even made a post on about him of having this problem called PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

IMO Khushi is curing him without realizing.

I know lots of people are getting frustrated by one poster. Do not let her get to you. 

incandescent

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey fari, I still maintain, dont abstain from posting!

No doubt forums is a mess! but we can still do wonders with our positivity! 

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

You should not quit because of some immature people. 

I even love ASR and Khushi. I have critisized them both when they are wrong and have praise them also.

I always see the 2 sides of the coin. About Khushi dressing sense they are spot on, come on see the type of background she belongs to you expect her to dress like a rich person. 

About ASR, I even made a post on about him of having this problem called PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

IMO Khushi is curing him without realizing.

I know lots of people are getting frustrated by one poster. Do not let her get to you. 

YUo know I am honestly tired of making positive, analytical posts. Those kind of posts are my forte.

I thought people understood them but they don't except for a few. Why should I waste my time and energy? 

LOng time ago, I made a post on Khushi's outfits where I clearly said I don't find anything wrong in it because we cannot expect her to dress like Anjali.

One of my earliest post was on Khushi's defense ( it was probably my third or fourth post) where I strongly criticized ASR for his aukaad lectures.

Now I am being tagged as a Khushi hater and a teenager who drools on ASR's good looks.

I love Khushi, I started watching the show for SAnaya and I drool on Barun not ASR.

I am tired of repeating the same thing

sunflower52

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Hey fari, I still maintain, dont abstain from posting!

No doubt forums is a mess! but we can still do wonders with our positivity! 

I understand your POV Zoha but I guess I still need a break in order to maintain my sanity. Embarrassed

I will make a post when something really big happens...like the kiss or Arhi engagement !! LOL

OR atleast when the forum gets back to normal.

You, serialjunkie, Bristy and some others are doing a great job.

I am always here to support you all...and report the bashers !!

-Eris-

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

incandescent

Go to top