India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! (Page 7)

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Pls don't give up. We need sanity, common sense, and a balanced view very badly on this forum. It will be a real loss if u stop posting your views.

Don't let the bashers get you down!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherincandescent

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
fari do not go dear,  arhi need our support Embarrassed

Cvs are not dumb to go just because somebody asked some actors to bring on the show.  if that was the case they will get shaleen on board too.
If Gurmeet and DD are so famous as a pair i am sure PH will take that advantage for some new show.  And now that other show is off air
PH will concentrate more on  making IPK hit and successful rather than
spoiling it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I come to this forum to have some fun and i love reading everyone's post though i dont reply to all of them.so i dont want you to leave the forum or stop making posts just for a few who doesnt even watch this show IMO.

I don't want XYZ actor on the show because if that happens the show will take a nosedive IMO. 
Sorry.
Clap Clap

even i dont think we need some actor in this show now.And there wont be any newface atleast for now...maybe coz

1)the show is already popular online and so its leads..so there is no need to bring an already popular guy to make the popular show 'popular' just coz his fans demanded it..
2)There are many tracks awaiting...like ASR's past,shyam,PaYash,arnav khushi's realisation...so the xyz character will make the show a mess
3)the show is already a slot leader in presence of 4yr old invincible BV...so our leads are very much popular and so we dont need any cameo's to promote our show.
4)Once a guy like ASR falls in love it would be difficult for such a character to backout/fail in his love...he never fails...he is a guy who just cant stop until he succeedsEmbarrassed...i dont think they will change his character just for a new character

so there wont be any cameos/newfaces in between ArHiEmbarrassed...Sanaya has shared a great chemistry with all her co stars.so it doesnt mean that khushi would have the same chemistry with all the characters in the show...khushi's intense chemistry with arnav speaks a volume even in non-rabba ve scenes

sorry for my lengthy replyLOL

sunflower52incandescent

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
arey nahi nahi asia nahi hosaktaROFLROFL dont you ever do that with usROFLHug yaar chill!! they dont even deserve my reply and your are quittingShocked there is always good and bad both! we need to ignore the bad and continue with goodHeart chalo ab dance karo! Dancing

incandescent

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

no dear, dont leave forum...

i,myself is the problem...i m leaving..i will never be back in IPKKND forum..bcoz i hurted too much here...during diwali night when arnav break khushi's heart i was against ASR,but ASR lovers hurt me a lot..i realise that good look has too much power that people forget what is right and what is wrong...ASR is hot..and he cant be wrong...and khushi,her stupid antics,she is not classy,her dressing sense id bad, she does not deserve ASR...ok no problem..it hurted me a lot...but i was there...bcoz nelo,parodi,  pakpearl, mina(who gave me her kasam for not leaving) they gave me too much love...but now i m totally heartbroken..and in IPKKND i cant express my view, bcoz members r ready for attacking..very bad experience...and i wanted a new guy temporarily, not forever...

after some days ASR will marry khushi as a punishment,then he will torture her...if i will write anything agains that, members will again hurt  me..so i m leaving...
IPKKND is ASR's lover's serial only...

i remember all the moments when i were working together making barun and sanaya top 5, we did many stupid acts also for making them top5...we were together that time...

and nelo's shyam's swayambor thread this was the thread where we enjoyed a lot...

bye...

incandescent

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
this is why i hardly come here :) ! 
1st i get HATE PMs to stop makin Stuff on ArHi as They suck !! 
hate PMs about my posts !! 
well i can reply thm buh i knw these people wont change ! this is not the old forum !! now haters come bash the show n actors for no reason n leave Confused !! 
W*F Confused

SunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

no dear, dont leave forum...

i,myself is the problem...i m leaving..i will never be back in IPKKND forum..bcoz i hurted too much here...during diwali night when arnav break khushi's heart i was against ASR,but ASR lovers hurt me a lot..i realise that good look has too much power that people forget what is right and what is wrong...ASR is hot..and he cant be wrong...and khushi,her stupid antics,she is not classy,her dressing sense id bad, she does not deserve ASR...ok no problem..it hurted me a lot...but i was there...bcoz nelo,parodi,  pakpearl, mina(who gave me her kasam for not leaving) they gave me too much love...but now i m totally heartbroken..and in IPKKND i cant express my view, bcoz members r ready for attacking..very bad experience...and i wanted a new guy temporarily, not forever...

after some days ASR will marry khushi as a punishment,then he will torture her...if i will write anything agains that, members will again hurt  me..so i m leaving...
IPKKND is ASR's lover's serial only...

i remember all the moments when i were working together making barun and sanaya top 5, we did many stupid acts also for making them top5...we were together that time...

and nelo's shyam's swayambor thread this was the thread where we enjoyed a lot...

bye...

Kamalika what r you saying ?? Shocked Shocked Ouch

I agree that our opinions differ but I never wished for you to leave the forum. Please don't leave. Even I am not leaving...just not making new threads that's all. 

We had so much fun time together at the Swayamvar thread and we did work together for raising the ranks.Big smile

THis is not just ASR lovers serial...we love Khushi just as much.

Everyone can criticize characters here but some people just repeatedly bash characters without logical reason. that's why I am angry.  

I am also upset that people want to bring another actor for no apparent reason. 

I am angry because lately there are too many newbies, too many MIDs, too much Sarun bashing...somewhere I feel we are allowing them.

Please don't quit.

Edited by incandescent - 18 December 2011 at 4:53am
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
plus this forum is not onli bashing sarun/Arhi/ipkknd buh Arnav n kushi individually too ! i mean I LOVE ArHi ! I adore thm ! buh people who read my posts n knw me ! knw tht i dont support 1 onli ! if ASR is rong ! i will DEFO make a post and say how he was rong ! n if Khushi is I WILL say she was !! I cant be blind ! buh wats funny is ASR is hot so he cant be rong Confused ! hmmm really ? 
recently people questioned me for feeling bad for Lavanya! I get it! She was rude to khushi @ 1st buh SHE changed !! she is not same !! thn WHY CANT we feel bad for her and forgive her !!?
I get it ASR always apologize afta he hurts khushi ! buh doesnt he continue hurting her Confused ? !! so We can forgive him not La Confused ? !! why so much biased fans i dont get it !! 

i never onli supported khushi ! I never only supported ASR !! they both were rong and i mentioned it alot!! if im a hater cuz of this thn woow Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52incandescent..-IronyDied-..

Go to top