India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! (Page 4)

luvipkknd4ever Senior Member
luvipkknd4ever
luvipkknd4ever

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
dear incandescent(sorry,i dont know ur real name)

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n basic story line attracted me to thz show. once started watching the show, not only the story but the entire cast n characters stole my heart ,especially the lead pair. now i'm obssessed with the show. my days r filled with the thoughts of arnav n kushi, watching n again watching n again... the previous episodes...   

i was only a guest( till now) in india forums. i just made the id only to reply ur post. actually i was  a 24 hr guest reading all the os, ff, ss, n all posts. but now a days all i can see here is "bashing". kushi fans bashing asr, asr fans bashing kushi, true arhi fans bashing the show itself etc etc... bashing by other forum members, that we can understand(coz of jealousy ). i know each of us have our own favs(actor or actress) n here barun or sanaya . some  are asr fans n sum others kushi fans.pls members, thz is our show , thz is our arhi, why should we show discrimination...dont be biased... all of us want them to be together always.. right ? then watz the point in doing all these...arnav n kushi loves each other(they know it,even though not confessed), they forgive n forget their mistakes,always care each other.. then y cant we?  pls members,  for the sake of smooth n happy running of thz forum, pls use ur creative minds for writting romantic os, ff , ss , funfilled post,episode analysis n healthy criticism. pls stop bashing.

incandescent, i think all these bashing type posts from the forum members are due to the frustration of missing rabba ve moments. y cant they understand that cv's are putting foundation for some intense rabba ve moments. without all these "filler episodes" how can they bring arnav n kushi closer n giv us  intense rabba ve's? i hope once rabba ves started every thing will go bak to normal... our happy, creative, beautiful ipkknd forum.

my humble request to u: " pls dont quit". i loved to read ur posts. 

Edited by luvipkknd4ever - 17 December 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nazishkhansreemeerasmitarsunflower52..Apz..incandescent

.Aisha. Goldie
.Aisha.
.Aisha.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
aaawww dont go! i know there is a lot of negativity right now in this forum but that doesnt mean that you should go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Fari, please don't stop posting!!  guys are the peace keepers over here!!

All this bashing is seriously immature!! and lets just make this forum as fun as it was before!

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Oh thanks so much.Hug

I will come back with posts in future and I promiseEmbarrassed

But for now I really have to stop making posts for a while...I hope you understand.

You will still be able to read my comments because I'll be posting on my friends' thread...just go through Anu ( momma1128), Sunaina02, Somzz007, sbk2, tanthya, Msuniverse, ...and a few other posts...you'll find me there.Embarrassed

Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n basic story line attracted me to thz show. once started watching the show, not only the story but the entire cast n characters stole my heart ,especially the lead pair. now i'm obssessed with the show. my days r filled with the thoughts of arnav n kushi, watching n again watching n again... the previous episodes...   

i was only a guest( till now) in india forums. i just made the id only to reply ur post. actually i was  a 24 hr guest reading all the os, ff, ss, n all posts. but now a days all i can see here is "bashing". kushi fans bashing asr, asr fans bashing kushi, true arhi fans bashing the show itself etc etc... bashing by other forum members, that we can understand(coz of jealousy ). i know each of us have our own favs(actor or actress) n here barun or sanaya . some  are asr fans n sum others kushi fans.pls members, thz is our show , thz is our arhi, why should we show discrimination...dont be biased... all of us want them to be together always.. right ? then watz the point in doing all these...arnav n kushi loves each other(they know it,even though not confessed), they forgive n forget their mistakes,always care each other.. then y cant we?  pls members,  for the sake of smooth n happy running of thz forum, pls use ur creative minds for writting romantic os, ff , ss , funfilled post,episode analysis n healthy criticism. pls stop bashing.

incandescent, i think all these bashing type posts from the forum members are due to the frustration of missing rabba ve moments. y cant they understand that cv's are putting foundation for some intense rabba ve moments. without all these "filler episodes" how can they bring arnav n kushi closer n giv us  intense rabba ve's? i hope once rabba ves started every thing will go bak to normal... our happy, creative, beautiful ipkknd forum.

my humble request to u: " pls dont quit". i loved to read ur posts. 

luvipkknd4ever

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Agreed, U now i joined this forum because of our SARUN(ARSHI) but few days back some people are writing nonsense...
because i am true fan of SARUN (i hope lot here)...hurted badly...
I was feeling so disappointed...and thinking ti quit this forum...but there are some good people post which made me stay this forum...no matter people do or write we have to think positive and keep loving continue our "
SARUN"

So my humble request to all the ArHSI fan please don't quit. We have to keep patient and our SARUN need our love and support. 

Thanks to all the member who are still supporting...

Edited by sari.love - 17 December 2011 at 8:17pm

incandescent

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Oh thanks so much.Hug

I will come back with posts in future and I promiseEmbarrassed

But for now I really have to stop making posts for a while...I hope you understand.

You will still be able to read my comments because I'll be posting on my friends' thread...just go through Anu ( momma1128), Sunaina02, Somzz007, sbk2, tanthya, Msuniverse, ...and a few other posts...you'll find me there.Embarrassed

Fari my angel...

I do hope you change your mind and resume making posts. Big smile
The forum's not the same without your lovely Meerabai posts...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherincandescent

Missbantu Senior Member
Missbantu
Missbantu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Ummm, I don't know what has been happening here because I am sooo fond of reading os,ss,ff that were pmed to me n I really appreciate the writers who take their precious time doing so, but whosoever is spreading negative msg plz stop just because one wall fall down doesn't mean u gotta destroy an entire house... Everything has to come to an end all u gotta do is move on and let's us enjoy the serial. I am a big fan of barun n sanaya and arhi and I wouldn't want anyone replacing them, I can't even think of it, arhi are perfect for the true fans like me. Plz spread love n positivity in the forum that is what makes it perfect. All thanks to sarun and the rest of the cast and of course CV's.

ARHI FOREVER!!!!!!.

incandescent

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n

Yeah a fellow keralite! Hug EE snehathinay entha vilikyuva?? Enthu athishayamay forathil sneham, ethra manoharamay!!!

My blood group is B+, whats yours forum members??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4eversmitar..Apz..incandescent

Go to top