Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescent

I am not a peacemaker...I only say what I feel like saying. 

The forum had peace when i first joined...back then members were sane..they loved Sarun and appreciated there hard work. 

Demanding for a new male lead is a wonderful way of appreciating the lead actor.

Constantly making bashing posts and other members supporting them is a great way of appreciating.

i thought you were the peacemaker😛😆
@black I agree .And they enjoy doing  that🤢.I am now used to seeing all that.I just see the username and I can easily guess what the person has typed.They can come up with something else atleast for a change🥱
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do not give in. We need more like us.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fari, you too ðŸ˜²

BTW, why we all are getting worked up for that single female's post ? Are we really that weak ? If we quit, it means her success. Do you really want her to get away with this ? 

Its just because she mentioned about Gurmeet, all the speculations started and why are even talking about a basher here ?

Its the bashers who should quit the forum not us !

Just be the usual ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
nazishkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont give up posting ur thoughts...
there are few ppl who spread negativity but awl v need is a few ppl who can spread positivity...we r with you.
IA evrything will be fine😊
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear incandescent(sorry,i dont know ur real name)

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n basic story line attracted me to thz show. once started watching the show, not only the story but the entire cast n characters stole my heart ,especially the lead pair. now i'm obssessed with the show. my days r filled with the thoughts of arnav n kushi, watching n again watching n again... the previous episodes...   

i was only a guest( till now) in india forums. i just made the id only to reply ur post. actually i was  a 24 hr guest reading all the os, ff, ss, n all posts. but now a days all i can see here is "bashing". kushi fans bashing asr, asr fans bashing kushi, true arhi fans bashing the show itself etc etc... bashing by other forum members, that we can understand(coz of jealousy ). i know each of us have our own favs(actor or actress) n here barun or sanaya . some  are asr fans n sum others kushi fans.pls members, thz is our show , thz is our arhi, why should we show discrimination...dont be biased... all of us want them to be together always.. right ? then watz the point in doing all these...arnav n kushi loves each other(they know it,even though not confessed), they forgive n forget their mistakes,always care each other.. then y cant we?  pls members,  for the sake of smooth n happy running of thz forum, pls use ur creative minds for writting romantic os, ff , ss , funfilled post,episode analysis n healthy criticism. pls stop bashing.

incandescent, i think all these bashing type posts from the forum members are due to the frustration of missing rabba ve moments. y cant they understand that cv's are putting foundation for some intense rabba ve moments. without all these "filler episodes" how can they bring arnav n kushi closer n giv us  intense rabba ve's? i hope once rabba ves started every thing will go bak to normal... our happy, creative, beautiful ipkknd forum.

my humble request to u: " pls dont quit". i loved to read ur posts. 
Edited by luvipkknd4ever - 12 years ago
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaawww dont go! i know there is a lot of negativity right now in this forum but that doesnt mean that you should go
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fari, please don't stop posting!!  guys are the peace keepers over here!!

All this bashing is seriously immature!! and lets just make this forum as fun as it was before!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh thanks so much.🤗

I will come back with posts in future and I promise😳

But for now I really have to stop making posts for a while...I hope you understand.

You will still be able to read my comments because I'll be posting on my friends' thread...just go through Anu ( momma1128), Sunaina02, Somzz007, sbk2, tanthya, Msuniverse, ...and a few other posts...you'll find me there.😳

Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

dear incandescent(sorry,i dont know ur real name)

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n basic story line attracted me to thz show. once started watching the show, not only the story but the entire cast n characters stole my heart ,especially the lead pair. now i'm obssessed with the show. my days r filled with the thoughts of arnav n kushi, watching n again watching n again... the previous episodes...   

i was only a guest( till now) in india forums. i just made the id only to reply ur post. actually i was  a 24 hr guest reading all the os, ff, ss, n all posts. but now a days all i can see here is "bashing". kushi fans bashing asr, asr fans bashing kushi, true arhi fans bashing the show itself etc etc... bashing by other forum members, that we can understand(coz of jealousy ). i know each of us have our own favs(actor or actress) n here barun or sanaya . some  are asr fans n sum others kushi fans.pls members, thz is our show , thz is our arhi, why should we show discrimination...dont be biased... all of us want them to be together always.. right ? then watz the point in doing all these...arnav n kushi loves each other(they know it,even though not confessed), they forgive n forget their mistakes,always care each other.. then y cant we?  pls members,  for the sake of smooth n happy running of thz forum, pls use ur creative minds for writting romantic os, ff , ss , funfilled post,episode analysis n healthy criticism. pls stop bashing.

incandescent, i think all these bashing type posts from the forum members are due to the frustration of missing rabba ve moments. y cant they understand that cv's are putting foundation for some intense rabba ve moments. without all these "filler episodes" how can they bring arnav n kushi closer n giv us  intense rabba ve's? i hope once rabba ves started every thing will go bak to normal... our happy, creative, beautiful ipkknd forum.

my humble request to u: " pls dont quit". i loved to read ur posts. 

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed, U now i joined this forum because of our SARUN(ARSHI) but few days back some people are writing nonsense...
because i am true fan of SARUN (i hope lot here)...hurted badly...
I was feeling so disappointed...and thinking ti quit this forum...but there are some good people post which made me stay this forum...no matter people do or write we have to think positive and keep loving continue our "
SARUN"

So my humble request to all the ArHSI fan please don't quit. We have to keep patient and our SARUN need our love and support. 

Thanks to all the member who are still supporting...
Edited by sari.love - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: incandescent

Oh thanks so much.🤗

I will come back with posts in future and I promise😳

But for now I really have to stop making posts for a while...I hope you understand.

You will still be able to read my comments because I'll be posting on my friends' thread...just go through Anu ( momma1128), Sunaina02, Somzz007, sbk2, tanthya, Msuniverse, ...and a few other posts...you'll find me there.😳

Fari my angel...

I do hope you change your mind and resume making posts. ðŸ˜ƒ
The forum's not the same without your lovely Meerabai posts...😛