India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! (Page 3)

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hi, I am a silent member of this forum...I love reading your posts...so please don't stop posting because of few people...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Originally posted by incandescent

Sweetheart...you know that we all love your posts...don't quit because of couple of other crazy people...they have no life but to bash and bad mouth the show...trust me...by doing this it will give them more hopes...

The dev team will seriously have to start looking into these bad posts...it should just be locked down the moment its posted...Smile

Nobody i mean nobody can replace Barun Sobti...its like the CV's will be pane hi pairo par khulaadi maarna...no way ...Wink

thanks a lot Shy but I really need some sanity in my life. The forum is getting me worked up. 

I already have high bp and I can't take so much stress from the forum.

It's better if I restrict my self for the time being. 

I completely understand and i am not going to keep forcing you to do something you don't want to...I am pissed too...and I never respond to these bashing posts...i utterly hate it and hate people who post it...and I don't know why but past 2 days have been horrible...it's like some people have made a madgroup called lets thrash ipkknd...and they all come and throw their junk...but i still from my heart feel that the love in this forum will take over all the despise and hate...And I swear if i see this happening again and again l'll take it to VIJAY...BY HOOK OR CROOK!

But I love you and so do others...so keep them coming and yes just post on threads that appeal you...I will do the same...Tongue

thanks again shy..the forum needs some serious intervention. Minuu is the only mod we have. She is doing a great job but she has a life outside the forum too so we can't expect her to be online all the time. We need more mods. 

love you too Hug

sreemeera

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Fari, don't quit starting a thread, I love reading your posts, we need some sanity in the forum and its possible only  from some members like you, Headoverheels, tanthya and few others.I just mentioned this in the AT also. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituo_shsreemeeraincandescent

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Sweetheart...you know that we all love your posts...don't quit because of couple of other crazy people...they have no life but to bash and bad mouth the show...trust me...by doing this it will give them more hopes...

The dev team will seriously have to start looking into these bad posts...it should just be locked down the moment its posted...Smile

Nobody i mean nobody can replace Barun Sobti...its like the CV's will be pane hi pairo par khulaadi maarna...no way ...Wink

thanks a lot Shy but I really need some sanity in my life. The forum is getting me worked up. 

I already have high bp and I can't take so much stress from the forum.

It's better if I restrict my self for the time being. 

I completely understand and i am not going to keep forcing you to do something you don't want to...I am pissed too...and I never respond to these bashing posts...i utterly hate it and hate people who post it...and I don't know why but past 2 days have been horrible...it's like some people have made a madgroup called lets thrash ipkknd...and they all come and throw their junk...but i still from my heart feel that the love in this forum will take over all the despise and hate...And I swear if i see this happening again and again l'll take it to VIJAY...BY HOOK OR CROOK!

But I love you and so do others...so keep them coming and yes just post on threads that appeal you...I will do the same...Tongue

thanks again shy..the forum needs some serious intervention. Minuu is the only mod we have. She is doing a great job but she has a life outside the forum too so we can't expect her to be online all the time. We need more mods. 

love you too Hug

I agree...we need more mods, especially to keep an eye on bad topics...Clap i wish i could do it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraincandescent

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Hug Nahi yaar !! Dont stop making posts .You are the peacemakerEmbarrassed
Dont worry noone is entering.I am sure.I dont want anyone either.SaRun are MORE than enough for us.CVs are not THAT brainless.Everyone is team ArHi more or less Big smile.
About the bashing posts then you cant stop that person's obsession about ASR I guess Ouch.

I am not a peacemaker...I only say what I feel like saying. 

The forum had peace when i first joined...back then members were sane..they loved Sarun and appreciated there hard work. 

Demanding for a new male lead is a wonderful way of appreciating the lead actor.

Constantly making bashing posts and other members supporting them is a great way of appreciating.

i thought you were the peacemakerTongueLOL
@black I agree .And they enjoy doing  thatDead.I am now used to seeing all that.I just see the username and I can easily guess what the person has typed.They can come up with something else atleast for a changeSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..incandescentshybabe

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Do not give in. We need more like us.

incandescent

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Fari, you too Shocked

BTW, why we all are getting worked up for that single female's post ? Are we really that weak ? If we quit, it means her success. Do you really want her to get away with this ? 

Its just because she mentioned about Gurmeet, all the speculations started and why are even talking about a basher here ?

Its the bashers who should quit the forum not us !

Just be the usual Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeerashowstruck

nazishkhan Groupbie
nazishkhan
nazishkhan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
dont give up posting ur thoughts...
there are few ppl who spread negativity but awl v need is a few ppl who can spread positivity...we r with you.
IA evrything will be fineSmile

incandescent

Go to top