Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough is Enough ! - Page 7

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey fari, I still maintain, dont abstain from posting!

No doubt forums is a mess! but we can still do wonders with our positivity! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

You should not quit because of some immature people. 

I even love ASR and Khushi. I have critisized them both when they are wrong and have praise them also.

I always see the 2 sides of the coin. About Khushi dressing sense they are spot on, come on see the type of background she belongs to you expect her to dress like a rich person. 

About ASR, I even made a post on about him of having this problem called PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

IMO Khushi is curing him without realizing.

I know lots of people are getting frustrated by one poster. Do not let her get to you. 

YUo know I am honestly tired of making positive, analytical posts. Those kind of posts are my forte.

I thought people understood them but they don't except for a few. Why should I waste my time and energy? 

LOng time ago, I made a post on Khushi's outfits where I clearly said I don't find anything wrong in it because we cannot expect her to dress like Anjali.

One of my earliest post was on Khushi's defense ( it was probably my third or fourth post) where I strongly criticized ASR for his aukaad lectures.

Now I am being tagged as a Khushi hater and a teenager who drools on ASR's good looks.

I love Khushi, I started watching the show for SAnaya and I drool on Barun not ASR.

I am tired of repeating the same thing

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

Hey fari, I still maintain, dont abstain from posting!

No doubt forums is a mess! but we can still do wonders with our positivity! 

I understand your POV Zoha but I guess I still need a break in order to maintain my sanity. ðŸ˜³

I will make a post when something really big happens...like the kiss or Arhi engagement !! ðŸ˜†

OR atleast when the forum gets back to normal.

You, serialjunkie, Bristy and some others are doing a great job.

I am always here to support you all...and report the bashers !!

we should stop makin bad posts and make good post
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

YUo know I am honestly tired of making positive, analytical posts. Those kind of posts are my forte.

I thought people understood them but they don't except for a few. Why should I waste my time and energy? 

LOng time ago, I made a post on Khushi's outfits where I clearly said I don't find anything wrong in it because we cannot expect her to dress like Anjali.

One of my earliest post was on Khushi's defense ( it was probably my third or fourth post) where I strongly criticized ASR for his aukaad lectures.

Now I am being tagged as a Khushi hater and a teenager who drools on ASR's good looks.

I love Khushi, I started watching the show for SAnaya and I drool on Barun not ASR.

I am tired of repeating the same thing

You are right there are very few people in this world who see beyond the looks or actions or understand them why they are like that and what made them.

Was that Mitrashakti who tagged you that. I laugh at her post, she says she is a lawyer and she can not even debate with those people who do not agree with her. 

I told my mom about her and she was also laughing at her. What kind of advocate is she.

You should not deprive those people who understand what you say. 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
As I already said before these posts should be ignored at all costs. As soon as any of you read such a post make sure to never comment on it. The TMs are trying to interfere in IPK since that Geet or whatever show is over and those losers have nothing better to do.Just ignore them. Fari please don't stop . I like your posts a lot.
..Apz.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

u know frnd ... 8'o clk is the time of idea star singer... my mil watches that... initially it was very difficult to get the remote... but  now my mil is a great fan of thz show... so we together watches the show...she actually promotes the show to her frnds...

thank god i always stopped my amma from watching that crap idea star singer after season 4..or else my ipkknd would also have gone..pinne njan collegil chennal full on ipkknd discussions aayirukkum...ellavarum ee serial kaanum...loads of arshi fans in my class...great meeting u... me from kochi n u??
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
fari im still waiting for yr other post !!!1 abt arhi romantic ideas:)
incandescent thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

fari im still waiting for yr other post !!!1 abt arhi romantic ideas:)

Sorry Maham. I know I promised you but I am not good at writing romantic stuffs and I am also feeling completely uninspired right now. ðŸ˜•

If I write something now, it won't be good 

Sorry again ðŸ˜³

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, don't quit. This forum needs people like u to keep up the positivity. Its what keeps people like me coming back.