Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ummm, I don't know what has been happening here because I am sooo fond of reading os,ss,ff that were pmed to me n I really appreciate the writers who take their precious time doing so, but whosoever is spreading negative msg plz stop just because one wall fall down doesn't mean u gotta destroy an entire house... Everything has to come to an end all u gotta do is move on and let's us enjoy the serial. I am a big fan of barun n sanaya and arhi and I wouldn't want anyone replacing them, I can't even think of it, arhi are perfect for the true fans like me. Plz spread love n positivity in the forum that is what makes it perfect. All thanks to sarun and the rest of the cast and of course CV's.

ARHI FOREVER!!!!!!.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

dear incandescent(sorry,i dont know ur real name)

i'm honey from kerala. ipkknd is the only hindi  soap that i had ever watched n watching till date without missing a single episode. the promos n

Yeah a fellow keralite! πŸ€— EE snehathinay entha vilikyuva?? Enthu athishayamay forathil sneham, ethra manoharamay!!!

My blood group is B+, whats yours forum members??

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
incandescent, i've always loved reading your posts...its sad that u decided not to make any more posts..

I joined the forum for fun and now it's making me crazy.

Most of us are here to enjoy and have some fun.

I am really upset to see the current state of the forum. I can't believe I made four posts in 24 hours...I am seriously going crazy.  I just realized that I wasted my whole day for nothing. 

Cmon dear...i know u r feeling very upset...but it's not gone to waste...and i believe most of the ppl here are positive.

I don't want XYZ actor on the show because if that happens the show will take a nosedive IMO. Sorry. 

Here's the thing...not everyone think alike...opinions differ...so when someone likes a certain actor, they like to see that person everywhere..we can't do anything about it.

But it's up to the cv's who they cast and up to the fans what they want to see.

Agreed!

I watch the show for Arhi / Sarun only...and I will always be Team Arhi. 

True. I will stop watching if they change any of the lead acters.Fullstop.

I am also tired of the countless bashing posts. 

Me too...but can't we just ignore them...ignore the negative posts and enjoy the positive ones.

I have decided not to make any  posts from now on...I might change my mind if the forum ever gets back to normal but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

NO...please don't do that...there are so many of us who enjoy reading your posts...

I am not quiting the forum YET. 

From now on I will only post at the AT and post comments on threads started by my friends.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love,
Mini
..Apz.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Yeah a fellow keralite! πŸ€— EE snehathinay entha vilikyuva?? Enthu athishayamay forathil sneham, ethra manoharamay!!!

My blood group is B+, whats yours forum members??

take a hug from me also..fellow keralitesπŸ€—i daily fight with my mother to keep a hindi soap n its after endless speeches of advices u see a soap..n here its a full on bashing
anyways my blood group is also B+..so lets hope for the best...
..Apz.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

I joined the forum for fun and now it's making me crazy.

I am really upset to see the current state of the forum.

I can't believe I made four posts in 24 hours...I am seriously going crazy. 

I just realized that I wasted my whole day for nothing. 

I don't want XYZ actor on the show because if that happens the show will take a nosedive IMO. Sorry. 

But it's up to the cv's who they cast and up to the fans what they want to see.

I watch the show for Arhi / Sarun only...and I will always be Team Arhi. 

I am also tired of the countless bashing posts. 

I have decided not to make any  posts from now on...I might change my mind if the forum ever gets back to normal but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I am not quiting the forum YET. 

From now on I will only post at the AT and post comments on threads started by my friends.

EDIT...

A lot of members are making posts in attempt to spread positivity. Keep it up guys πŸ‘πŸΌ

YOu all have my support and I know many others will support too.

I am not changing my decision about making threads. I will only make a post after the forum gets back to normal.

As for I now I am  only replying to comments on my active threads. 

Our forum has turned into a mess. THis is not the same IPK forum.

Please do something about it before it's too late. 

pls dont quit!!!!!if u also quit there wont b any positivity left...dont quit urself but make sure we refrain others from making bashing posts by completely ignoring n reporting them...go on posting good posts n reporting bad ones...we shall succeed in making our forum cleanπŸ€—!!!!

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dont quit over a few bashing post! the upcoming episodes are soo promising our dear arhi might get engaged! we need ur post! plz ignore all the negativity bec for every neg peple there are 4 people u love this show and arhi!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fari, please don't stop making posts! You are one of the few positive people on the forum and I always love reading your posts! Don't let the bashers get to you! 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree,agree,agreee...ka hui gawa humre forum ka... aisan to nahi tha?? 
i just want my old forum back !!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what's going on fary?!? im pretty lost with what's happening here 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

what's going on fary?!? im pretty lost with what's happening here 

dii plzz acknowledge me too..if u get to know... wat's goin on..and whoz bashing whom???πŸ˜•