Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope this situation will change..!!

Guys, if you stop making posts, then it would be full of bashing and negativity here!! 🤢

Please don't ditch us who are really happy to see a topic from you!!😊

Just don't consider their posts to be a valid one..! Let Minuu take care of them..! 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shybabe

Sweetheart...you know that we all love your posts...don't quit because of couple of other crazy people...they have no life but to bash and bad mouth the show...trust me...by doing this it will give them more hopes...

The dev team will seriously have to start looking into these bad posts...it should just be locked down the moment its posted...😊

Nobody i mean nobody can replace Barun Sobti...its like the CV's will be pane hi pairo par khulaadi maarna...no way ...😉

thanks a lot Shy but I really need some sanity in my life. The forum is getting me worked up. 

I already have high bp and I can't take so much stress from the forum.

It's better if I restrict my self for the time being. 

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

I'm quitting too! I'm not coming on this forum again. So many people are bashing this forum and I can not tolerate it! I'm sorry but I just can't see this happen! I pity Minuu for closing such bad posts! Last post I'm making in this forum! Nice knowing you guys. 😭

No need to quit the forum altogether. I am not doing that either.  

find some like minded people and hang out with them.

I have amazing friends here and I am sure you will make great friends here too. 😊

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitashaj83

Hey lets start some good posts,,😊

please go ahead...we need some good posts.

It's just that I have run out of energy. 

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

thanks a lot Shy but I really need some sanity in my life. The forum is getting me worked up. 

I already have high bp and I can't take so much stress from the forum.

It's better if I restrict my self for the time being. 

I completely understand and i am not going to keep forcing you to do something you don't want to...I am pissed too...and I never respond to these bashing posts...i utterly hate it and hate people who post it...and I don't know why but past 2 days have been horrible...it's like some people have made a madgroup called lets thrash ipkknd...and they all come and throw their junk...but i still from my heart feel that the love in this forum will take over all the despise and hate...And I swear if i see this happening again and again l'll take it to VIJAY...BY HOOK OR CROOK!

But I love you and so do others...so keep them coming and yes just post on threads that appeal you...I will do the same...😛
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Dear incadescent:

Please dont quit..we love ur post and i look forward for it.
just ignore those posts and complina to mods.
We need to be one..for this orum to glow...u r a petal of one rose, if u fall all others will fall.

We are Sarun's fan...
Hathi ke age kutte bhonkenge to kya hathi apni shaan chod dega..
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi, I am a silent member of this forum...I love reading your posts...so please don't stop posting because of few people...

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

I completely understand and i am not going to keep forcing you to do something you don't want to...I am pissed too...and I never respond to these bashing posts...i utterly hate it and hate people who post it...and I don't know why but past 2 days have been horrible...it's like some people have made a madgroup called lets thrash ipkknd...and they all come and throw their junk...but i still from my heart feel that the love in this forum will take over all the despise and hate...And I swear if i see this happening again and again l'll take it to VIJAY...BY HOOK OR CROOK!

But I love you and so do others...so keep them coming and yes just post on threads that appeal you...I will do the same...😛

thanks again shy..the forum needs some serious intervention. Minuu is the only mod we have. She is doing a great job but she has a life outside the forum too so we can't expect her to be online all the time. We need more mods. 

love you too 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail
Fari, don't quit starting a thread, I love reading your posts, we need some sanity in the forum and its possible only  from some members like you, Headoverheels, tanthya and few others.I just mentioned this in the AT also. 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

thanks again shy..the forum needs some serious intervention. Minuu is the only mod we have. She is doing a great job but she has a life outside the forum too so we can't expect her to be online all the time. We need more mods. 

love you too 🤗

I agree...we need more mods, especially to keep an eye on bad topics...👏 i wish i could do it...😆