Fan Fictions

Kahani Teri Meri~AK~Pg 50 10/3 ~The End~~

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I hope You guys like this fan fic!!! So here it goes

It was bright early in the morning. A guy in a red mercedes pulls up to a very big mansion. FIrst you see his feet, them slowly the camera takes you up to his face. You see his lips, nose, and sexi eyes! We now see it was Angad.

He goes up to the door, since it was open, he helps himself in, afterall its his best friend Josh's  house. As he comes in, he's welcomed by an older man. It was Surhaban Sharma.

S-Welcome beta, how are you?

A-Im doing great. Angad notices several maids were cleaning the house, also taking up girly furniture, and stuff upstairs. This seemed strange to him because only Josh and his dad lived in the house. He had known Josh since he was a kid and Josh's mom passed away then. His thoughts were interupted by Josh coming into the room.

J-Hey buddy, whats up?

A-Nothing, I'm doing fine.

S-Well, are you buys ready for the new school year? It starts in one week?

J-Oh pops, don't remind me!

A-Hey, uncle whats all this stuff for? No one told me Josh likes girl furniture?

S-Laughs-Oh no son, this is all for my daughter. She's coming from USA to finish her last year here, in face she'll be in your grade. I'm so happy.

A-Wait, Josh you never told me you have a sister?

Josh got mad. He hated this subject.

J-She's not my sister!!!😡

S-Josh, the truth is the truth and you cant change it!😡

With that, Surbhan left the room and Angad and Josh were left in it.

A-Josh are you alright, what was all that about?

J-Nothing Angad, you wont understand.

A-Try me

J-Naa, I'll tell ya later, we shouldnt waste our time on this crap! Let's go play some basketball.

A-Fine

Josh and Angad loved playing basketball. Besides flirting with girls this was their other hobby!

Why doesnt Josh like his sister? Who is she? Why did he say she's not his sister? Stay tuned to find out!!!

I hope you guys liked the first part! The rest will come soon!

Edited by amneetkaur_24 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
nice part its kripa for sure but what up with josh not liking his sister
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky-moon

nice part its kripa for sure but what up with josh not liking his sister

Thx and you'll find out very soon why Josh doesnt like her.

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i rly like it!!!!it's sooo different now that josh doesn't like kripa -his sister!!!!! i think she is his step or half sister n cuz of that he doesn't like her!!!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nabz8888

i rly like it!!!!it's sooo different now that josh doesn't like kripa -his sister!!!!! i think she is his step or half sister n cuz of that he doesn't like her!!!

arre yaar! i was gonna say the same hting~ lol

but it seems awesum! jaldi continue karo!😆

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nabz ne meri mooh ki baat cheen li 😆 it looks really ood at last u started a ff i am having high hopes the starting was really good 👏 👏
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
thanks for all the support!im going to try to continue in a few minutes!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Angad and Josh played basketball for hours that evening. Angad notices that Josh was upset. Angad had never seen Josh this upset. Though, what distracted Angad was Josh didnt want to talk about it. Angad had known Josh since they were kids. They had met on the first day of school. Both had been class clowns and the flirts together. At lunch they would always share their lunch, in fact, they even shared the same girlfriend in second grade. (lol)
Angad didnt understand how Josh had a sister. Angad had known Josh since childhood, so where did this "sister" come from he thought. Finally Angad thought to bring it up.

A-Hey Josh let's take a break I'm tired.
J-Yeah sure, tired from losing to me.
A-yeah, yeah, whatever
Angad and Josh both sat down on the bench drinking their water bottles.
A- Hey Josh what was ur dad talking about?
J-When?
A-Come on Josh, At your house, your sister!
J-Oh that, its really nothing
A-Then why'd you get all mad, come on Josh, theres something your hiding from me!
J-I just hate her!
A-Your sister? But why, Even I have a sister, Priya, and no brother can ever hate his own sister.
J-Angad look, Your like my brother, so I'll tell you.
Her names Kripa. It's because of Kripa that my parents got seperated, that my mom...died.
A-Kripa?
J-Yeah, this was when I was like 2 years old. Kripa's mom Nandani, she met my dad at this party. They were both drunk or something I guess. They slept together. She disappeared after that night. My dad then married my mom. They were both happy together, but that ***** came back a year later. She had given birth to Kripa. She wanted my dad and mom to accept Kripa. My mom had a good heart Angad, so she accepted Kripa. I guess we were happy after that. But a couple of months later, her mom came back. One night my mom saw them hugging. She ignored it. But them she saw that they would secretly meet and all that crap! She commited suicide Angad!
Josh started to cry! My mom left me letters telling me she had no other choice. How she didnt want to leave me, but she couldn't bear the pain!

A-I'm sorry Josh, I had no idea.
J-Calming down- it's not your fault Angad, it was Kripa and her mother's!
A-Josh what happened after that?
J- I don't know. My dad and her lost contact I guess. Her mom took her away with her to America.
A-So did you ever see Kripa after that?
J-Well, I never wanted to. I never wanted to hear anything from my dad after that either. My dad goes to meet her on her birthday every year. He always wanted me to go with him, but who gives a crap. It was the day she came into this world that ruined everything!
A-Well, Josh u heard ur dad right?
J-About?
A-She's coming here.

Moderator's Note:
Edited to completely remove inappropriate language.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! ur first part blew me away!!!!! plz do cont. soon,i am dying to read more!!
blah_blah thumbnail
kya likte hoon....seriously this is a great fanfic 👏 👏