pm really creative, talk sick=toxic

tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i liked how she had talk sick = toxic on her shirt and abuse, violence tattoos on her neck. mocking sid and sky. shes really creative πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by tv666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya kuri hain bare creative n entertaining!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
misrha gone mad..using same tricks again and againπŸ˜†..kuch bhiπŸ˜†  she should meet doctor soon
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she is creative indeed...but that creativity should be used in good form...i didnt like the fact that she used her creativity in bad taste...she was just asking for trouble...πŸ˜•
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is another way to provoke peoples
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt really sorry for her when she did this.

She was very lucky to have given a chance to polish her image. But she didn't utilize it properly. In actual fact, she destroyed her reputation even more by showing that she cannot be loyal to even those who support her.

I had began to like her when she came back in the house. She seemed so lovely everyday when she woke everyone up with a flower. Reacting to something that is against your morals is normal and also having an opinion about Sid or Sky is normal. But reacting in a way, where she has a problem with Sid and points at Shonali's character was very cheap. The way she tried to provoke Sky and Sid by wearing that T-shirt and tatoos was extremely disgusting. And the way she chased after Sid trying to forcefully make him listen to her was pathetic! 😑
Right.One thumbnail
There is a thin line between creativity and insanity. I believe (deep) inside her heart she's a better person than any of the Sky gang members. But her inability to forgive and forget along with a negative attitude is damaging her the most. I hope she realizes that she does indeed need help after she goes home.
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...she is creative...but ye juhi chachi ne sara maza kharaab kar dala
She was talking to sid & sky...why the hell did juhi poked her nose in between 😑
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I luved her spin on toxic but she could have easily made it funny rather than sarcastic. I have also noticed that she is scared of Akash and always tries to dominate isolated weaklings.. Edited by atkt - 12 years ago
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THe reason she ran behind Sid was SKy had his protection squad to protect him and they went ballistic on her and she just couldnt open her mouth.  Sid wasnt really involved, he had taken it quite well, he only made one stupid remark about yes you are not supporting them, and she got a chance to vent.  She knew no one is going to support Sid so she went crazy on him when she didnt have the guts to say anything to Sky who was her original target. 

And Shonali was the only one who said lets not all gang up against her and then she goes and vents on Shonali about her character.  The thing is PM just cannot see who really supports her.  And this despite having come from outside and seeing and knowing and she is yet not able to make out the difference.