Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it seems interesting. i'm egar to read next parts. 
                  plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
janavi07 thumbnail
nice start yaar..."Love Story" of shanak...๐Ÿ˜Š
cute yaar...
i love ch1,ch2,ch3
i just read now
shaan and khanak in a collage wow!
looking forward ...
i comment after... read ch4,ch5
by
and welcome to our forums niki...๐Ÿ˜Š
i like...u join the rbo forums...

snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey niki welcome to rbo forum...n i m realy liking dis storyline...luking forward for d nxt part...๐Ÿ˜Š
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey ! welcome to the forum!
and thanx for finally speaking up! 

will read ur updates and comment soon
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates...the story z interesting...
janavi07 thumbnail
ch4 and ch5 small but nice..
Shaan in vollyball team nice...
I have small intution...i think love tringle between aman,khanak,shaan may be i wrong...
But definetaly khanak like shaan...
But i waiting for friendship first...
Update part but this time long update.
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Niki welcome to RBO forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ...this is a brilliant attempt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...hmmm so i guess im expecting a cute little college romance here,that is great๐Ÿ˜Š...well i wonder how khnak and shaan didnt notice each other long back since they were classmates and also neighbors ๐Ÿ˜†...hmmm but i felt really bad for khanak,its so dissapointing wen family decides to get a girl married immediately after college,i hope they change their mind๐Ÿ˜Š...i enjoyed reading ur updates,now waiting for their romance to kickstart...update soon๐Ÿค—
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy Nikki...welcome to our forum๐Ÿค—
its a nice love story... good going
wanna c how they r going to b friends
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
niki_rbo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi friends

ch :6

in the evening boys gang and girls gang were ready to get in the bus .khanak was the last one to 

get in behind her boys were ready to get in .while khanak was stepping inside the bus evening 

breeze was hitting a nice male perfume stroke her nostrils those smells made her shook she 

was about to turn jhanvi called her so she went towards her and they had thier chat. khanak stop 

came she and leena(one of her classmate stays 2 street khanak house was in 4 th street shaan 

house in 8 th street)was ready to get down leena got first while khanak was going to get down 

she smelled the same perfume .this time leena got her hand quickly and they walked to xerox 

shop. she did not turn. after finishing khanak was going to her house.shaan ranveer anant 

raju were in aman house to get the notes they were playing with the ball and the ball went out 

shaan ran behind it and he bumped to someone

that someone is khanak .khanak hands were holding shaans shoulder and shaan was holding 

shaans arm (scene before khuch khass hai song she was banging the door and she opens the door)

khanak has closed her eyes during this bump.cool evening breeze was hitting khanak smelled 

he perfume .she slowly opened her eyes she saw shantanu .his face was a inch away from her 

face.on seeing his she missed her balance and she was about to fall shaan hold her waist to 

steady her.he was bending take ball shaan heard a ouch sound and he was also pulled a 

little.when he saw khanak hair was struck in his shirt button .both their hands touched at the 

same time they were struck and shaan was starring at khanak and she was doing the 

same..their trance was broken when ranveer was calling shaans name from inside amans 

house.he was seeing in the direction of amans house then turned and he was standing 

alone.few hair of khanak was struck on shaans shirt.

snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey niki gr8 yar...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ how mny time khanak fall yaar...๐Ÿ˜†
loved it...