Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Niki again an update...cool update...is he gonna keep those strands of hair as memory??๐Ÿ˜†...cud u give an update on Shaan's viewpoint...i think he is attracted to her...update soon๐Ÿค—
niki_rbo thumbnail
hi friends thanks for liking my story and commenting . some friends said about love triangle college 

romance (not like romance when friends knows there love)  friendsship between shaan and 

khanak  

these thing will not be there. my story in here will have a different  one.. 

i hope u like it guys .. please tell me yar๐Ÿ˜Š

with love niki 
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_rbo

hi friends thanks for liking my story and commenting . some friends said about <font color="#003399">love triangle college</font>

<font color="#003399">
</font>
<font color="#003399">romance (not like romance when friends knows there love) friendsship between shaan and</font>
<font color="#003399">
</font>
<font color="#003399">khanak </font>

these thing<font color="#cc3399"> will not be there. </font>my story in here will have a different one..

i hope u like it guys .. please tell me yar๐Ÿ˜Š

with love niki

ok niki
not love traingle
i agree
i love this...story go ahed
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
niki...cute part
really nice u update fastaly...
Khanak falling scene as like kkh door scene thats cute...
Khanak some hair remain in shaan shairt button...waiting for next part what happen next
thanks for all todays update
niki_rbo thumbnail
hi friends I lack a lot in descriping things please spare my mistakes.

ch: 7

It is a big bedroom .In the center is huge round shaped bed which has a curtain 

hanging fromm the center of ceilling covering full bed.the bed colour is white 

pillows are white the curtains which is hanging from the ceiling is also white. 

one side it has the table with home theatre and a computer . there in the north 

side wall of the room there hangs a 42 inch flat led.room has lot of wood works 

.around the bed all over the floor red roses petals were spread depth of these 

petals will be 2 inch.in some of the places of rose petals there were lot of 

jasmine flowers which is made in heart shape.rooms light was dim. from the home 

theatre a mild music is playing.room is full of flowers aroma .khanak is standing 

in the rose petals she is wearing a white sari(like in the khuch khas hai 

song).door was opened somebody walks in since lights are dim she cannot see his 

face neither him.door was closed .khanak was shivering a little..mean while from 

the home theatre a ball room dance was started to play.the person comes behind her 

.her heart started beating fast slowly..pair of hands touched her shoulder.  hands

moved slowly from her shouolder to her arms then to her hands. during the touch of 

his hand khanak was stiffined  ..his hand pressed her hand gently .khanak was 

relaxed a bit.his hands moved to her stomach. he touched her bare soft stomach and 

pushed her to his chest.(khanak back was toching his chest).holding her from back 

he slowly danced to the music .(same poistion shoulders moving slowly legs move a 

little  since there r lot of flowers).he gently lowered his head towards her 

shoulder his chin touching her shoulder.he slowly moved here all her hair towards 

one side .gently his nose touching her shoulder.then he placed a soft kiss .on to 

the kiss khanak heart beat increased.he was slowly and gently placing soft kiss on 

her neck ..she was going really weak on her knees. because he was holding her by 

stomach she could stand.in the song there came a small twist in that eact moment he 

turned her front of him with a swift.he was hugging her.it was a gentle hug but a 

firm one .khanak face was buried in his chest.. khanak smelled a familiar perfume 

smell... ...
sharon18 thumbnail
Ummm i bet that was a dream sequence...OMG what a dream๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai niki,
welcome to the forum n thanks for breaking ur silence thru ur FF..
nice going..
the dream was wonderful..
waiting for shanak's interaction..
do continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey niki welcum to the forum

this is really gud yaar

superb updates

gud to see some coll frndz story line

the last update seems like a dream seq but why she could smeel the perfum

but the seq is awesome

luvin it

update soon.
niki_rbo thumbnail
hi friends

ch 8: 

khanak smelled a familiar smell. khanak lifted her head  slowly and saw her anjali bhabi 

standing ...with a sudden jolt she sat on her bed..saw anjali bhabi was standing infront of her 

with coffee...her eyes was wide opened..her bhabi was watching her.khanak shook her head. 

khanak asked when did u come bhabi..while giving her some space for her to sit.anjali sat 

besides her and said been waiting  for 15 minutes.khanak was little embarrased on hearing the 

arrival time of her.anjali gave her the coffee. while getting her coffee she asked why bhabi u 

came here if u have called me i would have come.u should take rest bhabi..mom was calling u 

for 10 minutes then finally she was ready to come here .i told her that i will take since u might be 

sleeping may be due to work.(with a kind of naughty tone)...anjali asked khanak do u love 

someone ... khanak splitted some of her coffee. 

(anjali is like a sister to khanak and anjali also treats khanak like 

her own sister and khanak shares her views and talks about things. anjali also helps her in 

every ways..khanak is close to her anjali bhabi)

anjali was looking at her with a smile.khanak was little 

embarrsed and then she said  "no bhabi"  finishing her cup of coffee she asked "why do u ask 

this question bhabi" .. anjali with a smile said while i came in u were sleeping .. i came near ur 

bed i saw ur face ur cheeks were red and ur like blushing and smiling in the sleep..  and

i thought u r dreaming ...:"no bhabi 

i did not dream  and i dont love anyone"... bhabi u know na bhabi i like only arrange marriage 

...whomever papa says ..."anjali with the smile   "khanak... i know that ...if it is anything tell me 

...ur bhaiya papa mom and me  we love u lot ...we want u to have a happy life...i am always with 

u... khanak"

khanak and anjali hugged eachother.anjali went.khanak hit her head with her hand .what a weird dream .

first of all i have to kick that jhanvi.last night she phoned and asked her to watch the tv serial ... 

khanak oned the tv in her room and saw a serial showing sr scene...heroine was wearing a 

night dress which has white tops white bottom.. hero with black tracks with red vest..background 

song was from once upon time in mumbai..๐Ÿ˜Š

PROMO:   

Five months after khanak college was over...

it is a huge  place where it has hospital for poor people ,place for mentally retard kids, 

for blind kids, and for old people..  it  is a charity place called  GodsLove  ...

Khanak was surrounded by lot of kids ...

new trusty asks old trusty who is she ? she says she is wife of our beloved founder 

LATE  Dr. Suraj singaniya...

hi friends due like this guys please tell me...

love
nikita
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai nikita,
nice dream..the reaction of khanak when anjali asked whether she loes someone..LOL!!!i enjoyed it..
haila..๐Ÿ˜ฒ wat a promo?? u made her a widow..not fair..
ok..koi baath nahi..tho who is the new trusty??
do continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago