Posted: 12 years ago
Judging from manvi-mannan scene it is highly possible that there could be a love triangle. virat has already developed a liking for maanvi but maanvi does or has not started thinking of virat as someone more than a friend.  maanvi and virat are similar characters they are chirpy, bubbly, have short tempers and stubborn .  but i have  observed that usually the chirpy ones end up with the quiet ones. it is likely that virat will fall for maanvi and maanvi in due course of her treatment will fall for mannan. mannan will remain neutral as he is heartbroken but later on he might fall for maanvi too. 

it is also possible that maanvi and virat will fall in love.  but the vadheras might object. virat might stand up for maanvi against his family but maanvi might be more concerned abt her sister's happiness in the vadhera house and back out.  or something might happen which will leave maanvi heart broken and she turns towards mannan for love

or it could be possible that vadhera's break up virat-maanvi and to save maanvi from disgrace beeji will ask mannan to marry maanvi.

mannan's role is important so he has to have connection with one of the two sisters in some way or the other.

u never know with the cv's. they might lead us  all the way to v-m but then take a u turn and show  m-m

You know, when the first Manvi and mannan scene was showed after the wedding, I thought don't say that here it will be a love traingle.. Cuase Dr. Mannan has an important role in this show.. And you never know with these CV's
God I hate saying this but I was thinking the same thing...😔
agree. its highly probable.

i think this may happen:

Virat falls in love with manvi first but due to his past etc is not able to admit it. manvi then falls for him and decides to tell him, but when she reveals her love for him he denies feeling the same way.  hence, the rumoured heart break and pain.

broken manvi seeks solace in friend mannan and they may or may not develop feelings for each other.

seeing manvi with manan virat gets jealous ang to get her back and admit he loves her...but either its ends like kuch kuch hota hai ending, with virat marrying manvi in the nick of time (possible since v/m likened to kajol/srk) OR virat is too late and manvi marries mannan.

which might be more fair to poor mannan. this could also create more angst/tension between manvi/virat...with virman finally getting together through manan's realisation of their love or his death ;(

but would love to see jealous virat

or as threadmaker said manvi first falling for mannan (crush like)...that would be very cute and make virat v.jealous lol
hv to wait n watch what happens
🤣🤣..Poor Manan you'll want him to be 💔 again..🤣🤣..see the thing is..there are already too many issues with the VirMan love story and there is no doubt that they are the love story in the show😳..but but..Viraat also has a past right??..that sautan of Maanvi's??..🤣so if she is there how many more angles are they going to add.🤔..do they want to make it a quadrangle..🤣🤣..in the end it will be like that movie..whats the name?? yeah Dil toh Pagaal hain🤣..Akshay likes Madhuri..Karishma likes Sharukh but in the end Madhuri and Sharukh end up together and Akshay finds love with Karishma.🤣🤣..so I think in the end Manan will find love with Viraats ex-girlfriend🤣🤣..or maybe he will be so heart-broken that he may ultimately take sanyas.🤣🤣

On a serious note VirMan have too many hurdles in their story..Maanvis illness being the major one..and then Viraats past demons..plus Kamini bua.🤢..now including Manan in that mix will just be too much dont you think??..have you ever thought that may be Manan is being brought into this so that he can make a re-entry into Jeevika's life thru Maanvi coz right now the Virika story seems smooth sailing..I mean Jaiswal issue and Viren feeling left out due to Jeevika givin more importance to Maanvi are not issues that cannot be resolved..anyways lets see..but I do hope they bring in another guy for Viraat to get jealous rofl..no love story can remain interesting without a third angle so get in another guy if they must for Maanvi but not Manan yaar..plz get someone like Sidharrth Shukla or Karan Wahi..they can be the Chandigarh doctor..🤣..
Well I think after manvi's illness would be out she'll shift to vadera mansion and soon after virman will fall for each other 😃 😃... Dr. manan will cure manvi but due to his presence virika will be effected and yup how can we forget that bua she will create lotzzz of problems so to safe her sister'z life manvi might marry manan and poor virat would think that manvi ditched him and then hatred starts 🥺 😡... But afterward manan might die and then virat would marry her to take revenge 😔 🤔... WOW man m such a daydreamer...😆 ðŸ˜†
agree. its highly probable.

i think this may happen:

Virat falls in love with manvi first but due to his past etc is not able to admit it. manvi then falls for him and decides to tell him, but when she reveals her love for him he denies feeling the same way. hence, the rumoured heart break and pain.

broken manvi seeks solace in friend mannan and they may or may not develop feelings for each other.

seeing manvi with manan virat gets jealous ang to get her back and admit he loves her...but either its ends like kuch kuch hota hai ending, with virat marrying manvi in the nick of time (possible since v/m likened to kajol/srk) OR virat is too late and manvi marries mannan.

which might be more fair to poor mannan. this could also create more angst/tension between manvi/virat...with virman finally getting together through manan's realisation of their love or his death ;(

but would love to see jealous virat

or as threadmaker said manvi first falling for mannan (crush like)...that would be very cute and make virat v.jealous lol

I think the same but I hope vm end up together.
naa i dont think so...manan has a link with virika's life...n he will be the one who will cure manvi i guess...n as 4 virman...there already r so many probs...cant see some more troubles coming there way...i want there love-story to kick-start now ona  a rapid pace...😳
i too xpexted ths possibility...wht happns if Dr mannan belongs to vadhera familiy.i means can be if son(illegtimate/??) of swamini as a  blow frm past