India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mg (Page 32)

angili Goldie
angili
angili

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Oh so thats where maan confusion came from she is closed up and don't tell him her feelings and what is on her mind and he feels she doesnt trust him

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
loved the update...
maan is right...
she doesnt trust him completely all bcoz of her family upbringing and mostly bcoz of all mandy's thoughts abt men especially maan...
wat has he planned for her...
hope she trusts him comp and opens up to him so that the relationship grows...
pl cont soon
luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
awww poor maan
Waitin 4r suprise. .
Awesum update
Thanx 4r updatin. .
jssood IF-Dazzler
jssood
jssood

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
lovely part
all dbt are clear in this part
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thiss was awesome...i hope geet will soon open up to maan especially after his surprise...continue soon...
seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
simply superb...
Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Is he idiot or what? When he was honest about his life to her? Did he tell her about his past? It was Mandy who was saying that Men like used to have lots of women. I wish just once he would have told her that he loves her. He never said that to her and expect her to open up? Jerk I hate him. Having women to fulfill his needs and just forget about them he never had tried understand woman beyond that and expect Geet understand him... Does he understand Geet properly? All he thinks about her as having sex with her...I hate him even if he proposes her or marry her I e will not forgive him for thinking like that whether he could live with the person who is closed her feelings... Idiot put yourself in Geet's shoe than think how you will fill... Gadha asshole...If she did of trust than wouldn't have slept with you...wouldn't be with you in Vegas alone...wouldn't have fought with her family for you...jerk stupid asshole kahi ka

Edited by adorableyosh - 20 December 2011 at 2:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara2212

ReahRaj Groupbie
ReahRaj
ReahRaj

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Your FF's help me to overcome the ended GHSP.   Thanks a looot dear...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index