India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mg (Page 26)

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
loved chapter 13. i get the feeling maan is going to propose to geet in vegas. cant wait for you to continue.

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
WHAT WAS IN THE LETTER HE SENT FOR HIS PARENTS
AND HOW COME HER FAMILY IS SO COOL ABOUT HER GOING TO VEGAS
cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Oye hoye

I cant wait for more

Im guessing theres a reason why the family is soo calm and why the entire team and his family are coming to Vegas

:-D

CrazyMaaneetFan IF-Dazzler
CrazyMaaneetFan
CrazyMaaneetFan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Grt parts.
Vry diffrnt n vry well written.
Y u want to end dis so soon?. If u want to do so plzzz... Write some more maaneet ffs.
N i stil didnt got it y Maan got upset aftr 1st kiss. Plz explain,abhi tak mera dimaag wahi lga hua hai.
ammyicycool Groupbie
ammyicycool
ammyicycool

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ROSE DARLING...

I AM SO EXCITED..
U HAVE NO IDEA HOW BEAUTIFUL UR STORY IS..

I CANT STOP BLUSHING...

AND PLZZZ...DONT STOP THIS STORY..
I SIMPLY LUV IT...

OMG... U R THE BEST...

AND DO U KNOW WHY I LOVE U SO MUCH..
NOT ONLY THAT UR STORY ARE THE BEST AND PERFECT TO THE 'T",
U ARE SO CONSISTANT AND PUNCTUAL IN UPDATING, AND DONT KILL UR FANS, KEEPING US WAITING FOR AGES..

AND DO U KNOW, U ARE A VERY IMP PART OF MY EXISTANCE, I SLEEP AFTER READING U, AND WAKE UP WITH THE FIRST THING ON MY MIND, HAS ROSE UPDATED, AND I MAKE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE I GET READY FOR WORK.. I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE..

LUV U SWEETIE..

JEEYO ROSE JEEYO...

AND KEEP ON WRITING ..

U R THE BEST...

LUV U SWEETHEART..
TAKE CARE..AND GOD BLESS...
:)

LUV,
AMMY
Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Rose

I have read all your OS and SS. I really like them.

The only thing is I hate those Men who thinks that woman is only for sex and uses them just to fulfill their need. I also hate those women who does not have any respect for themselves and throws themselves on to those players just because they are rich and famous. I cannot stand them.

therefore I did not like the character of Maan in this SS and other SS 'License to Kill' and MSK 's Conquest' but I must say I like your writing style. and I like the happy ending...

Keep writing...

Edited by adorableyosh - 19 December 2011 at 5:16pm
-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
just finished al  the updates
great  going
Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i came across this FF yesterday...and i read all the updates in one shot...my god i just loved maaneet and the story...and the way u have written the story and the characters were just great...i have to say i just loved the fact Maan was a hockey player...i'm from canada...and here hockey is like an anthem...so i grow up with hockey and always had a thing for hockey playersLOL..i was more than happy to read an FF where Maan is one...and just adored how u portrayed Geet...but y r u ending this so quick...i thought it will go on for some time...hope u will come up with another great one which will have the momentum as this one...i have recommanded this FF to some of my Geet forum buddies who loves FF..can't wait to read the next update...u r definitely going on the great maaneet FF writers listSmile

edited
i was reading some of the comments...and some said to speed up Maan advance towards Geet...but i just want u to know that the pace u showed on how Maan approached Geet was perfect and very sweet...that's what made me forget that he is a Casanova..and me build a thrust in that character along Geet... if he just tried to be intimate with her the next day the story would had not be as charming as the way u wrote it...the way u progressed it was perfect...

Edited by Maya_P - 19 December 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index